The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redkat

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Did it result in a phone being thrown, mayhap? :shifty:

Ha, no, I don't lose my temper like that around others. The phone tossing incident found me alone in my car pissed off about many things. So funny to have gone back to get it and find it unharmed. :)

No spoken words said:

Ha, no, I don't lose my temper like that around others. The phone tossing incident found me alone in my car pissed off about many things. So funny to have gone back to get it and find it unharmed. :)

So, you're admitting it WAS a tantrum, and not some momentary anger focused just on the person on the other end. :eyebrow:

I never said the word tantrum, you did. Who tosses a phone out a window of a moving car unless they're pissed at something? That's no tantrum, that's a short loss of temper, followed by my pulling over, cracking up at myself and retrieving the phone.

No spoken words said:
I'm starting to get sleepy.

Me too. And the Deep Cold did nothing. Probably would have been better had the container not been 4 yrs old.

Bri, surely you can come up with a gesture using your heads?

Okay, yeah...bedtime for me. Night kids. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom