The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YW. Angel Of Harlem :love:

G'nite Weldy :wave:

You haven't heard Hawaii yet Thora? :tsk:
Sunday Bloody Sunday was especially good that night :whistle: :wink:

Thanks kaffers. :kiss:

G'night Weldy!

I did hear the show, Lila. I was at the setlist party, and heard the show thru someone's cellphone. I'd just love to hear it in better quality. :D And we knew Maddy was onstage - that was pretty fun to hear.

I was trying to text U2Fanatic4Ever (Amy) before it happened (we saw she was gonna get pulled up). All I said was YES, and she said 'yes what'. And I said Maddy, and that's all she needed to know to get it, LOL! Maddy's dad didn't know anything til the next morning!

One Tree Hill now :heart:

:lol: I remember hearing "Maddy" being said into the cellphone, and being so excited for you guys. I had no doubt that it was your Maddy that night. :yes:

Sharon, I'm gonna bitchslap MSN :happy: I was trying to tell you we totally have the same shirt, biatch :cool:

:lol: Stupid MSN. :madwife:

Cool! It's a very pretty shirt. I got complimented on it several times today. :yes:

I'm headed for bed now. I cannot believe i'm still up at this hour. :lol:

Goodnight!

Internets :tsk: I'm gonna try and get some sleep too now :yawn: It was greating chatting with everyone :hug: Stay fabulous :kiss:

I'm out too. Goodnight Thora and kafrun :wave:

BedTired029.gif

No spoken words said:
No sorry needed, I pretty much agree.

In all seriousness, I usually don't make vast generalizations like that, but lately there seems to be a rash of females who are experiencing difficulties with fickle, indecisive men. It's happening to almost every single person I know. I don't get it.

I hate when my platonic female friends have similar experiences. And it's not about "giving men a bad name" or anything like that. I think a lot of guys want to have their cake and eat it too, and the older they get, and the longer they stay single, the more they want to have it both ways...their freedom and companionship all at once....and it just can't work like that when a relationship creeps up on getting serious.

I'll stop rambling now, the Temple Bar is not a place for such seriousness. :)

Back
Top Bottom