The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One bedroom....big living room and a cool kitchen area....balcony.....little washer/dryer combo unit in the apartment. 2 blocks from a large park, right beyond the park is Lake Michigan. 2 blocks the other way to a lot of restaurants and bars and such. A few bus lines run nearby, as well as one train line. Nice little area.

There will not be any photos, I'm shy.

It's the 5th floor....no major view. Balcony looks over a tree lined street....I like it, but, it's nothing to brag about.

I look forward to moving in, and finally feeling a tad settled.

I'm sure it'll be nice to finally be able to settle in and declare a space yours. Perhaps you should mark the occasion by trying to stab a flag pole through your floor?

I recommend a Canadian flag since today is Canada day. :yes:

And your new apartment is shy?
Why? Does it think it looks fat in beige?

I've yet to explain it because I don't deign to address the question, you reached too far for it and it went clank. You're capable of better, simple as that. Such is the depth of my faith in your comedic skills(z).

You make it hard for people to forget about your quixotic quest to achieve true failure. Another "A" for effort for you.

Bite you? This aint Reg. :)

By giving me all these As, you're foiling my attempts at failure, thus causing me to fail at my ultimate goal, which is indeed, the ultimate failure, and so I thank you.

Fine then, I must be simple, please explain how you being shy makes posting pictures of 4 walls, a ceiling and floor embarassing?
Are you somehow projecting yourself ontp the room? Is it's emptiness a reflection of how you really feel inside?

Why do you have it in your head that being shy is relegated to your person? My shyness extends to my life, and the place I live is certainly a personal space. Being shy, it makes me reluctant to show a photo of my living space.

The A's are for effort, as I've said. Not for achievement. You're still failing, don't you worry.

:)

redkat said:

how was the snow/thora mtg?

:waiting:

It was good fun. :yes:

Today I went to a friend's birthday party. It was fun, and an added bonus along with the fantastic booze and food was that there were some awesome fireworks nearby that were pretty spectacular.

I've been typing this for an age it seems. :crack: Didn't want to have as many drunk typsos as last night.

G'night!

No spoken words said:
One bedroom....big living room and a cool kitchen area....balcony.....little washer/dryer combo unit in the apartment. 2 blocks from a large park, right beyond the park is Lake Michigan. 2 blocks the other way to a lot of restaurants and bars and such. A few bus lines run nearby, as well as one train line. Nice little area.

:drool:

Sequence of events since I last posted - Sarah got home from her friend's house early. Saw the rum was out so decided to have a drink - just like mom. :cute: I put in the No Doubt dvd that I haven't really watched yet. Screwed up near the end so I grabbed another dvd to put in to check and make sure it wasn't the machine. The dvd I grabbed was Rattle and Hum. Watched the "it's a musical journey" sequence for the gazillionth time and laughed our asses off as usual. Got talking about Edge's Electric Co solo on the Vertigo tour so put in the Chicago. Watched the entire dvd laughing our asses off and reminiscing about our favourite parts of the tour. Mocked Bono mercilessly, but then determined that it's kinda like a family thing, that it's okay for us to mock him, but if non fans did, we'd defend him to the death.

It was a fun night. :) Then after she had 4 drinks and went to bed, she asked me to please make sure she didn't pull a Jimi Hendrix and choke on her vomit. :heart: :lol:

Dorks are so awesome, though! :cute:

I'm doing good. Sobering up, which is good. :lol:

Boy news - not so much. We have good moments, then there are moments where he totally drops off the face of the earth, and won't call or text for several days. It's frustrating. He said he'd be at the party I went to tonight, but he never showed up. I'm starting to think it's more trouble than I'm interested in. I just don't know.

Snow and I went for dinner and drinks and just chatted. It was a lot of fun. She said to say hi to everyone.

I wish I could come to SF too. :sad:

Oh!!!!! Earlier tonight I made an executive decision :shifty: and decided that this should be the official song of SF:

The waves keep on crashing on me for some reason
But your love keeps on coming like a thunderbolt
Come here a little closer
'Cause I wanna see you, baby, real close up
(Get over here)
(Get over here)

You got me feeling hella good
So let's just keep on dancing
You hold me like you should
So I'm gonna keep on dancing keep on dancing

A performance deserving of standing ovation
And who would have thought it'd be the two of us
So don't wake me if I'm dreaming
'Cause I'm in the mood come on and give it up

You've got me feeling hella good

Ooh yeah yeah
Ooh yeah yeah

Keep on dancing
Keep on dancing

I should post that in the thread....

ThoraSEB said:
Dorks are so awesome, though! :cute:

I'm doing good. Sobering up, which is good. :lol:

Boy news - not so much. We have good moments, then there are moments where he totally drops off the face of the earth, and won't call or text for several days. It's frustrating. He said he'd be at the party I went to tonight, but he never showed up. I'm starting to think it's more trouble than I'm interested in. I just don't know.

Snow and I went for dinner and drinks and just chatted. It was a lot of fun. She said to say hi to everyone.

I wish I could come to SF too. :sad:

I lectured and made Sarah drink copious amounts of water before she went to bed. Unfortunately, I don't follow my own advice, and often wake up feeling like shit in the morning. :reject:

One of those boys? :madwife: Do you think he has legitimate reasons for it, is he really busy? Gah, why is it all so hard? :|

Back
Top Bottom