The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's actually around 2, but the poor thing is so skinny right now.

I might take a nap. :yawn:

ETA: 15 second rule? :hyper:

ETA #2: Zootles at SF? :hyper: :hyper:

ETA #3 Gabbi pics:

148_4879.jpg

148_4889.jpg

148_4893.jpg

Nikki:

148_4887.jpg

149_4901.jpg

Last edited:
The dog is goregous, LMPA! :cute:

I'm trying to find accurate directions to this party I'm going to this afternoon, and the road that this house supposedly is on doesn't seem to exist on any map. :angry:

:lol: Nope, there really is only one spelling of King.

I tried everything online, and finally pulled a map out of my car. Success! They changed the damn street name. :tsk: At least I know where the house is now! :D

Drea said:
Are those your dogs LMPA? :cute:

They're my mom's dogs (but they - ok, at least Nik, likes me better :wink: lol). Nikki is four and we got her (when I was still living at home) as a puppy. Gabbi was just brought home today. :cute:

I took a mini nap and have no clue what's up tonight. Going back to see the dogs then may go to the same friend's place I was at last night.

I'd love an iPhone! :drool:

Whenever we do get them in Canada, they'll be with a different company than the one I'm currently with. Plus, I still have 3 years left in my contract. :lol:

They look oh so pretty, though!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:wave: Zoots - 8 GB isn't enough to hold all your Spice Girls songs? :sexywink:

:grumpy: I don't have a single song by the spice girls in my itunes. Nor do I have any CD of theirs. I was just bitten by the nostalgia bug when I watched their videos on youtube the other day! :drool: :shifty: :wink:

I haven't had a hef in months. I think it ran it's course with me.

What are you drinkin zoot?

Where has beav been?

how was the snow/thora mtg?

:waiting:

Allll the people... so many people.. they all go hand in hand, hand in hand thru their... parklife!!! *sings happily in fake british accent*

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom