The Temple Bar: We've got your craic right here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your Ireland visit next year then? I am getting confused as loads of people are going to Ireland this year.

Hi Sassy and Tilli:wave: :hug: how are you both doing on this fine day.

It'll soon arrive! I am still planning my New York visit for 2007. (I will most probably pass you somewhere over the Atlantic!). Considering it is nearly a year since my uni mates and I first discussed it its not that far off now! :hyper:

waynetravis said:

i'm going to Scarborough in a few weeks :happy:

:rockon:

I last went there on the day of Princess Diana's funeral. They shut all the bloody shops down!:(

Hey YBOR!:wave:

Not sure yet - possibly around May/June time. We haven't decided yet as we are waiting to see what our finanical situations are once we finish university.

New York is so nice that time of the year - before it gets really hot.

Yeah - that's what we were thinking YBOR. According to the website I looked at it gets pretty hot there mid-summer, which can I can imagine would make walking around a big city very unpleasant.

Tilli said:
Yeah - that's what we were thinking YBOR. According to the website I looked at it gets pretty hot there mid-summer, which can I can imagine would make walking around a big city very unpleasant.

It's extremely unpleasant when it's very hot. Living in FL I could take the hot weather but the pollution levels make the weather almost unbearable.

:lol:

:ohmy:

Now i am all alone:(

Last edited:
waynetravis said:

i'm going to Scarborough in a few weeks :happy:

Tilli said:

I last went there on the day of Princess Diana's funeral. They shut all the bloody shops down!:(

Scarborough near me Scarborough? I was there shopping last week. Some tw*t's gone and done grafitti tags over lots of the buildings but I'm sure someone will clean that off before summer and with all the redevelopment they've done in the town it's looking quite nice (honest!) :up:

There's lots of English in the bar tonight!!!

It truly is the Temple Bar! :wink:

We just need a hen or stag party to pass through and we'll be set!

Where's everyone, is it something I said? :sad:

I will talk to myself then...

Ooh - Tilli I see you've changed your avatar!:cool:

^^ :lol:

Tre, I've always wanted to ask you this...why 4060 miles from home?

^EDIT: Sorry was in A&E after falling off the table. ;) (OK I was getting a salad sandwich)

Last edited:
:tsk: The Quiet1. Actually if you were really in A & E you wouldn't have been here for several hours (topical NHS comment :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom