The Temple Bar: We've got staffs alright...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
I've been considering that. I'm afraid it might confuse people though. :D

dude, if people need an ignore button to help them ignore other people, hope is already lost. just do the two polls and let their brains spontaneously combust.

besides, that way I get to collect double the bribes :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:

dude, if people need an ignore button to help them ignore other people, hope is already lost. just do the two polls and let their brains spontaneously combust.

besides, that way I get to collect double the bribes :wink:

Well, technically you would still get the same bribes, just spread out over a longer time.

And yeah, an inability to just ignore someone without help, that's pretty sad. That sounds like an obssessive compulsive issue.

snowbunny00774 said:

do tell...

Hey VP, Thora, Nelson :wave:

Oh, it's nothing new, you already know the story. ("I can't do this right now". :mad: )

Believe me, if I had another one of those I'd be :killintheface: times a million :lol:

:drinks:

Nelson showed up and I missed him? :HAHAsherself:

that sounds dirty:shh:

How are you this lovely muggy morning, Snow? :flirt:

UberBeaver said:

Well, technically you would still get the same bribes, just spread out over a longer time.

And yeah, an inability to just ignore someone without help, that's pretty sad. That sounds like an obssessive compulsive issue.

uhm no. I want to accumulate them being owed to me faster, and
then cash in on them slowly.

ThoraSEB said:
It is so nice outside. :drool: I want to be at the beach, not here at work. :killintheface: Days like this should be mandatory holidays.

it's gross here. I hope it gets better for the weekend... I think I'm taking tmw off, or most of it anyway, and I'm parking myself at a patio for a while in the afternoon. There will be no return to work :D

snowbunny00774 said:

it's gross here. I hope it gets better for the weekend... I think I'm taking tmw off, or most of it anyway, and I'm parking myself at a patio for a while in the afternoon. There will be no return to work :D

It's seriously gross. :sick:

My hair is up in a clip today, that's how bad it is.

You've got a PM, sweetie. :kiss:

snowbunny00774 said:

Ooh - patios! :drool: We have one at work, so I'll definitely be there on my lunch break today. Unfortunately there will be no booze, but I'll be sure to hit a booze-filled patio at some point this weekend.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

It's seriously gross. :sick:

My hair is up in a clip today, that's how bad it is.

You've got a PM, sweetie. :kiss:

yeah, mine too :( yesterday it looked, well, let's just go with frightening :crazy: <----actually exactly like that :killintheface:

booze filled patio > than work patio (unless you work at a bar)

mojito martini? I want. now.

Back
Top Bottom