The Temple Bar: We've got staffs alright...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:
Things are good. :D

I posted a journal entry. Tell me if it's something to be really concerned about?

I don't know. We moved recently and no one called us. Most of our packages got forwarded when we went to the post office for a change of address form, but a few got delivered to the new owners.

Maybe it was someone buying you a shower gift that hadn't gotten your new address so they made up some goofy semi elaborate plan to call your mom and pretend they were UPS?

Sarah's home sick today. If there's one bright spot to that, it's that I don't have to get up early, I can sleep in. M I RITE???? Of course I am.

Until the electrician that was supposed to be here at 10 this morning called and said he'd be here at 8, instead. :mad:

He's fairly hot, I guess. I didn't really pay that much attention to him. I just pointed him upstairs, where he's working. Anyone who causes me to lose sleep is automatically discounted. :mad:

The plumber the other day was sorta hot, too. But omg, he had on so much cologne that you could smell it for 10 minutes after he left. Seriously. :yuck:

Ok, that's gross. If I can smell them before I'm in the room, that's a bad thing. I don't care if you're wearing Armani, it's still a bad thing. :barf:

I'd make stuff break in my apartment but a) the maintenence guys in my complex are all old and creepy and b) the only other person who I would want um, "fixing" stuff can't, or won't. :madwife:

I had one plumber here doing a series of jobs over the course of a year or so (this is an old house, so the pipes need work from time to time - heh), and he had the most mesmerizing eyes. He'd take me into the room and explain in detail what he'd done, I'd pretend to be interested, and I'd just gaze at the pretty. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom