The Temple Bar: We've got staffs alright...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some of us got locked out of our rooms last night by an irritating roommate who is no longer on campus to explain her actions and had to sleep on their friends chair until someone could let them into their room

I've been up since 3:30 :sad: I'm so tired...but I fell asleep last night watching the Cubs game, and I just HAD to know what the final score of the game was...after that I just couldn't sleep :(

VintagePunk said:
How was class, April?

It's going to be a quick seven weeks, for damn sure. I look at it as speedy credits. :uhoh:

I can't believe I have to do it again the next two nights. I'm going to have to grab some frozen dinners or something to eat before I leave work.

It was ok, I guess. Did you see your mom again last night? :hug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

It's going to be a quick seven weeks, for damn sure. I look at it as speedy credits. :uhoh:

I can't believe I have to do it again the next two nights. I'm going to have to grab some frozen dinners or something to eat before I leave work.

It was ok, I guess. Did you see your mom again last night? :hug:

So it's every Tues, Wed, and Thurs? :yikes: :hug: Hopefully it'll pass quickly for you.

Yeah, I did. Just PMed you.

Question for you iPod users - Sarah charged hers last night, then this morning, she e-mailed me from school saying that it appears everything she had on it is gone. :huh: Not a huge deal if it really is, because it's all on our computer - but before she reloads it, is it really gone, or is there something she could try, to see if it's still there?

press the center button and the menu button at the same time until it turns off....then press the center button again to turn on.

Back
Top Bottom