The Temple Bar: We've Got Margaritas & Topless Fly Fishing... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm currently reading up on St. Augstine of Hippo...he was oh so very interesting

I am so glad I'm not taking any summer classes, I just want to go home and relax...and sleep...I haven't slept at night in I dont' know how long

That was my plan, get done in 3 or 3.5 yrs instead of 4, but then I sort of changed my plan midstream, and entered an honours program that people typically take 5 yrs to complete, anyway.

Got Philk? said:

Sounds familiar. I think I get a couple weeks off though before summer semester starts for me. :D

Lucky! :hi5:

What are you taking for the summer?

I hear you - I'm taking summer off, but am going to try to go straight through as much as possible. I'm looking at 2 1/2 years for the associate's (hopefully). Then, depending on stuff, my crazy ass is going for a bachelor's. I'll be in the old folks' home before I'm finished. :p

Hey VP - things better today? :hug:

I wanna hear about Snow and Kat's nights last night. :shifty:

I should workout and do my nails. :hmm: :yawn:

VintagePunk said:

I think I recall that name, too. :hmm: It's big news when a Canadian is drafted. Who was he originally drafted by?
I wanna say Cincinatti Reds...at least that's where he spent a long time of his career anyway.

edit: I lied...here is his mlb history

June 1, 1995: Drafted by the Texas Rangers in the 3rd round of the 1995 amateur draft. Player signed July 6, 1995.

August 8, 1996: Traded by the Texas Rangers with a player to be named later to the Florida Marlins for John Burkett. The Texas Rangers sent Rick Helling (September 3, 1996) to the Florida Marlins to complete the trade.

July 11, 2002: Traded by the Florida Marlins to the Cincinnati Reds for Juan Encarnacion, Wilton Guerrero, and Ryan Snare.

November 4, 2003: Released by the Cincinnati Reds.

January 21, 2004: Signed as a Free Agent with the Chicago Cubs.

Really...he's only been on the Cubs since 2004? 2003 was the season I watched closest, I didn't think I knew any names past then, but I totally know his name :hmm:

What I mean is that I'm not good at remembering all of the names, but I got so into the 2003 season, that I couldn't help b ut learn all the names...

yup, Liesje is stuck on the 2003 names as well. She got pissed when players like Moises(or Moisture as she calls him) Alou and Kenny Lofton left. Kenny was her favorite b/c he always hit the ball she said.

The problem is, she only watches baseball during the playoffs. And the Cubs only get there so often...:(

2003 was the year I started REALLY watching Baseball, it was just a coincidence that it was also the year they went to the playoffs (though...you can call it a coincidence if you want, maybe I'm good luck for them :giggle: ).

I didn't have a lot of time the next couple years to watch baseball because of work, but I am BACK! :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I wanna hear about Snow and Kat's nights last night. :shifty:

I should workout and do my nails. :hmm: :yawn:

pm :whistle:

You were right on the James Franco :drool: I kept thinking of you. I didn't even know who he was lol

Back
Top Bottom