The Temple Bar: We've Got Margaritas & Topless Fly Fishing... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep - I feel lucky to have escaped it up until this point in my life.

Next week it'll be all computer applications and polysci :drool:

I have a new favorite song - the only thing Grey's was worth last night. Brandi Carlile, Turpentine. :up:

Oh and if anyone has Chances Are by Bob Seger I will name my second cat after you. Swear to god.

I taped Grey's...I'll maybe get to it tonight.

yes - taped...I can't be arsed with pvr or whatever it's called :lotech:

I almost grabbed Keiths, and at the last minute grabbed Canadian. It was a good move. Sometimes you just don't feel like premium ya know?

all done with the scholarliness for the night?

hey, when you guys are all lawyered and stuff, I need you to do a lot of making statements and then doing a hasty "withdrawn"

I won't be there to annoy people so you'll have to do it for me. and Beav - I'm sure he'll want it too.

I think I'm done with the studying part - now I gotta finish this essay which I thought was going to be easy, but it's basically an evaluation of the class and I have nothing bad to say so it's like I'm kissing my prof's ass for two pages, which feels weird. :lol:

I should grab a beer and watch the Simpsons. :hmm:

And yea Kat, how come you're not out yet? ;)

I'm getting tired...but it's too weird to go to bed this early on a Friday :huh:

If kissing ass gets you an A then do what you need to do :yes:

rum & coke..haven't had one of those in a long time.

I don't know what is wrong with me....I can't drink beer anymore. I'm only on # 3 and I'm pleasantly buzzed and happy. I could nap or move on to other things. maybe it's an allergy :huh:
it's the cheapest buzz ever though :up:

you know you can mail liquid right?

Last edited:
Ok as soon as House is over I'm turning off the tv and am really and truly going to study

or...wait...I forgot about Conan :scream:

That happened to me the other night, too, Snow. I had three Killian's and was all buzzy and happy and shit. I used to be able to pound four or five of those suckers before getting a buzz. I am a total liquor girl now, have been for a few years so maybe my tolerance is weaker.

Though I had three Bud Lights a couple of weeks ago and felt nothing at all. So at least my tolerance isn't completely down the drain. :thankgod:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
That happened to me the other night, too, Snow. I had three Killian's and was all buzzy and happy and shit. I used to be able to pound four or five of those suckers before getting a buzz. I am a total liquor girl now, have been for a few years so maybe my tolerance is weaker.

Though I had three Bud Lights a couple of weeks ago and felt nothing at all. So at least my tolerance isn't completely down the drain. :thankgod:

light's just weird. you'd be better to avoid it.

I know what you mean, liquor and wine are my thing but the sun today made me think beer and I wanted something harder hitting than corona. and yes, I had this discussion in my head while walking around the lcbo. I did also buy vodka and wine just in case.

I don't know when I would ever use it, but I would love if that running kirby was a smiley here :love:

Back
Top Bottom