The Temple Bar: We've got hooking calls... and Sicy's Lemon Drops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snowbunny00774

ONE love, blood, life
The Temple Bar: We've got hooking calls...

No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:

For NSW - normally I have a hate on for Ottawa, being a Leafs fan and all... But if it comes down to a choice between watching another f'ing team from a city that doesn't even get winter go for the Cup or cheering on a Cdn team I don't like...

GO OTTAWA!! :wink:

Check it out... the other day on the main Interference home page where it lists 'Active Discussions', this thread was right there at #1 with the big UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!! title right there for the whole world to see.
I have to say at that point it really was a bit much.. lol.

I'll leave you all with a round of these from my very own collection .......

mylemondropsm2.jpg

bluecrackmartinims.jpg

greenlemondrop.jpg

lemondropblueglass.jpg

Lemon drops.

Now I have a craving for one. Which is totally not a great idea, as I'm pretty sick, and should be in bed, instead of drooling over pictures of booze. :lol:

:hmm: I think I've had a lemon drop (actually two) about 7 yrs ago on my birthday (they were bought for me)... haven't had one since though, despite the fact that I remember liking them :lol:

the rockin edge said:

i do what i can for you guys, but it seems now you have just gone 1 step too far and crossed even more lines.

i dont know if i can associate myself with this thread anymore.

We should start a PC bar, Tre. I'll join you. We can talk about the different was to finger a G string, and sewing and Jesus and stuff. :hi5: Cookies. Milk. :drool:

The Temple...uh...Temple. We got Jesus...IN OUR FREAKING HEARTS!

Reg, NSW, Phil - for this weekends show in Tacoma, I'm thinking of going right from "HEY NSW GFY" into "Cock Bagel". I think what started the riot in Wichita last week was that going from "...GFY" right into "HEY NSW STFU" was just too much rock for the masses. We need to slow it down, and nothing slows it down better than a love song like "Cock Bagel." M I RITE?

Back
Top Bottom