The Temple Bar: We've got hooking calls... and Sicy's Lemon Drops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't deserve to be sick. I'm a good soul. I didn't hurt anybody. Why karma, why?

It could be the cat. He's been spending a lot of time in the basement, maybe he's built a lab of somekind. Hmm...The baby is sick too, so it does make sense that the cat is up to something.

Is Chrissy Hyndes still with them?

I had some sugary blueberry muffin and tea. It was good. And then I spent 30 minutes on the phone with a lunatic, so all enjoyment was sucked out of me. I need a new gig. NSW - where's my "7 (or high 6) figure I don't do shit, so fuck off" job I was promised? WTF man? COME ON!

I'd go see Chrissie if I had the chance :up:

This morning is crazy. And another one bites the dust :wave:
Why can't people just go to work and do their job? it makes no sense to me. I haven't wielded the axe in a while and it looks like two this week maybe 3 :crazy:

:mad:
FIGHT THE POWER!

Ian_fight_the_power.jpg

snowbunny00774 said:
I'd go see Chrissie if I had the chance :up:

This morning is crazy. And another one bites the dust :wave:
Why can't people just go to work and do their job? it makes no sense to me. I haven't wielded the axe in a while and it looks like two this week maybe 3 :crazy:

That doesn't sound fun. :yikes:

I'm trying to find info on tickets but can't find any. :mad:

ETA: Nevermind, it's on a Wednesday and the venue is basically in BFE.

I'm home from work and it's finally time for bed :)

If any of you happen to be in North Van today...it's possible the Police could show up again rehearsing outside...T-SEB where are you!!!!!!!!!

Somewhere on the waterfront, East of Lonsdale...under a big white tent...that's what I heard :shifty:

Yup....

Fan club concert on Sunday
1st show is on Monday (I'm going, row 12 on the floor)
2nd show on Wednesday

Fiction Plane is doing a show Saturday night at the Plaza of Nations...I wonder if they might drop by there too :hmm:

fah said:
I'm home from work and it's finally time for bed :)

If any of you happen to be in North Van today...it's possible the Police could show up again rehearsing outside...T-SEB where are you!!!!!!!!!

Somewhere on the waterfront, East of Lonsdale...under a big white tent...that's what I heard :shifty:

Oh man - that's awesome! :ohmy: I won't be in N.Van today though.

I'll be downtown this evening to see Pirates at the Paramount (or whatever the heck you call it these days).

UberBeaver said:
Is Chrissy Hyndes still with them?

INSW - where's my "7 (or high 6) figure I don't do shit, so fuck off" job I was promised? WTF man? COME ON!

I'm too busy forming Cock Bagel to hire you. You reap what you sow, asshat. Have a sip of that!

I will be at various mini fah events this weekend:

Softball
Softball tournament
Softball clinic
Diving lesson
Swimming lesson
Working the concession stand at the softball tournment
Squeezing in the new Pirates move: Johnny and Orlando :drool:

fah said:
Yup....

Fan club concert on Sunday
1st show is on Monday (I'm going, row 12 on the floor)
2nd show on Wednesday

Fiction Plane is doing a show Saturday night at the Plaza of Nations...I wonder if they might drop by there too :hmm:

Oh wow, that's a name from the past. I saw them a few years ago and met Sting Jr (can't recall his name at the moment, I'm sure he would love being called Sting Jr :wink: ).

Douche Monkey members are already forming side projects? Shiiiiit. Bands go through the stages of stardom much too quickly these days. :tsk:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh wow, that's a name from the past. I saw them a few years ago and met Sting Jr (can't recall his name at the moment, I'm sure he would love being called Sting Jr :wink: ).

Douche Monkey members are already forming side projects? Shiiiiit. Bands go through the stages of stardom much too quickly these days. :tsk:

Sting Jr = Joe Sumner

No spoken words said:

I'm too busy forming Cock Bagel to hire you. You reap what you sow, asshat. Have a sip of that!

Didn't you see? Kat is almost done with school then I'm gonna hire her to sue you and take all your money from Cock Bagel. You call me Mick Jagger and I'll call you The Verve. How's that for a Bittersweet Symphony? And besides, if Reg and I didn't ask you for your opinion it's cause you play bass. No one GAF what bassists think. Come on! We ain't Primus, man. We're Douche Monkey.

Rock and Roll works like this:
Singer>Lead Guitar>Rhythm Guitar>Drums>Recorder>Accordian>Groupies>Beer Guy>Manager>Yoko Ono types>Slide Whistle>Horn Section>Janitor>roadie>bassist's family>bassist>George W Bush.

UberBeaver said:

Didn't you see? Kat is almost done with school then I'm gonna hire her to sue you and take all your money from Cock Bagel. You call me Mick Jagger and I'll call you The Verve. How's that for a Bittersweet Symphony? And besides, if Reg and I didn't ask you for your opinion it's cause you play bass. No one GAF what bassists think. Come on! We ain't Primus, man. We're Douche Monkey.

Rock and Roll works like this:
Singer>Lead Guitar>Rhythm Guitar>Drums>Recorder>Accordian>Groupies>Beer Guy>Manager>Yoko Ono types>Slide Whistle>Horn Section>Janitor>roadie>bassist's family>bassist>George W Bush.

:lmao: guitar can pwn vocals though beav.:angry:

Back
Top Bottom