The Temple Bar: We've got hooking calls... and Sicy's Lemon Drops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy crow. Happy birthday Drea!

This thread is all about the love. For a while it was about things that go up your ass, but, now, back to being about love. Thank you Sicy!

redkat said:
there is so much love in this thread :cute:

Hey Drea is it your bday?! Happy Birthday!
:dancing:
any big plans?

Going to Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (aka the Yarn Harlot)'s book launch at one of the big Indigo bookstores here and help freak out a hell of a lot of non-knitters (including the events guy who originally suggested a "more suburban location" *snort* Little does he know that she got over 700 knitters to her US book launch in NYC, and TO is her hometown :evil: ) Then there will be alcohol after and lots of it :)

And before that I plan on going to the Ben & Jerry's down on Queen St W. and FINALLY (hopefully) getting some Dublin Mudslide ice cream :wink:

:wave: nsw

It must be very exciting to be in a new city. You haven't journaled lately.

I'll go ahead and celebrate your bday this weekend Adam. Have you tried the pizza there yet? I remember asking you how it was and you didn't know :tsk:

Hi Raven
I'm gonna find a way to work stunned bunny into conversation tomorrow :cute:

redkat said:
:wave: nsw

It must be very exciting to be in a new city. You haven't journaled lately.

I'll go ahead and celebrate your bday this weekend Adam. Have you tried the pizza there yet? I remember asking you how it was and you didn't know :tsk:

Hi Raven
I'm gonna find a way to work stunned bunny into conversation tomorrow :cute:

:)

It is indeed. Every day I find myself feeling happier and luckier than the day before.

I'm giving my journal a rest, because when I go back and read it, I'm astounded at how lame/boring it is....

redkat said:

um, i eat the pizza almost nightly. it's ok, im sick of it though.

why are you celebrating it this weekend? actually im probably gonna go drinking one night this weekend so i guess that'll be me celebrating it early too.:shifty:

anyway - then phone dies TG - have a great bday drea (hows my knit bikini coming for SF?)

and next week tre, in case I'm ignoring you again babe, happy bday.

No spoken words said:

I'm giving my journal a rest, because when I go back and read it, I'm astounded at how lame/boring it is....

self discovery :love: there really is nothing more valuable in this world :hug:

No spoken words said:

But there is no need to make one's self discovery public record all the friggin time.

I know!!! and yet you do, so generations can learn.

BAR - learn all you can from this guy, so few people are willing to expose the ...well the side that comes out in the journal that this guy is willing to expose :bath: learn from it :up:

snowbunny00774 said:

I know!!! and yet you do, so generations can learn.

BAR - learn all you can from this guy, so few people are willing to expose the ...well the side that comes out in the journal that this guy is willing to expose :bath: learn from it :up:

BAR - Get ready for me to now turn all of my entries private, so I can avoid being mocked.

No spoken words said:

BAR - Get ready for me to now turn all of my entries private, so I can avoid being mocked.

do you want me to make gfy all venomous again? I don't want to, but...: pout:

new thread people...honestly, it's not that frigging hard :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom