The Temple Bar: We've got Denial and Urban Legends...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the trust is gone

Headache in a Suitcase said:

if you tried to fly out now i can gaurantee you there would be no delays due to snow :wink:

I wish I could believe you :(

What liquor will mom be getting for mothers day April?

I was just going through old ZC threads, like from late 2005 - early 2006. Good stuff in there. ZC has since become a waste land. I think For Honor took the spirit of that forum with him when he went on his Journey. We got to get some fresh angst up in here.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It was still a good time, though. Next year I say we have a Cinco de Mayo Interference gathering. :drunk:

It's pretty good, Kat. :yes:

Ok, I'm outta here. Liquor :drool: :hyper:

we could of course have a new york style gathering at any time of year... the problem is coordinating it with UF show's, seeing as it's a u2 forum and all... st. pat's is just a set day, and it's such a wonderful day at that :drool:

next weekend woulda been good :whistle:

Next weekend is our long weekend. :drool: There will be some drinking, etc. going on then. A friend and I are going to the Virgin Festival, which should be great.

VintagePunk said:
Thora, you must be really excited for the festival. The Toronto one isn't till the weekend after Labour Day.

Yeah, it's going to be awesome. :hyper: My friend is practically dying because she's so excited to see The Killers. :lmao:

The T.O. lineup looks pretty fantastic too! :drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom