The Temple Bar - We're watching the Olympics (Go Canada!!) ;) - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi gals! :D

It probably is BoBo. Speaking of, he texted me while I was in TO, so he's still alive. Whatever. :shrug:

He did?
I thought his break was supposed to be TEMPORARY!
I sent him a text prior to the Lost season premiere but never heard back. His loss :shrug:

So downtown Toronto was CRAAAZY last night - pretty cool that we had a similar reaction to Vancouver :up:

I normally get around 6 or so. I really need at least 8, but it just never happens on weeknights. On weekends I average about 7-8, not including any naps I may take. :yawn: I'm super tired tonight, so hopefully I'll get to bed at a decent hour.

Yep roll up has started here...It's :crack::crack: for an employee though.
So I can imagine :giggle: :hug:

He did?
I thought his break was supposed to be TEMPORARY!
I sent him a text prior to the Lost season premiere but never heard back. His loss :shrug:

So downtown Toronto was CRAAAZY last night - pretty cool that we had a similar reaction to Vancouver :up:
I'm convinced he's not taking a break, he's just hiding from us.... as are most of the regular Bar gentlemen, it seems :hmm:

Big street parties in Calgary, too. Madness.

Haha thanks :wink:

I'd like to know what they're actually calling the real older ladies these days then :hmm:
One of my co-workers got hit on by a 65-year-old client. He said "She's not a cougar, she's a puma!"

:lol:

I just woke up from a glorious nap. How much sleep do you all get a night? I usually get 7 but lately that doesn't seem to be enough :yawn:
I average 7-8 on regular nights, but I need more on nights I workout. Usually 9 on the weekends. I'm also quite good at napping :D

I dunno, I'll tell you what ads I see in 10 yrs :wink:

I just woke up from a glorious nap. How much sleep do you all get a night? I usually get 7 but lately that doesn't seem to be enough :yawn:

Hmm I get about 7 to 8.

One of my co-workers got hit on by a 65-year-old client. He said "She's not a cougar, she's a puma!"

:lol:

:lol::lol:

Me either :grumpy: I'm going to make a Timmies run in a few minutes. Wish me luck on the next cup :pray:

Good luck! :hi5:

It's funny - I'm a fairly lucky person, and have won some pretty awesome prizes in the past, but it's been a while since I've won something. This morning a few of us in our department were talking about the contest, and one of them mentioned that if any of us were to win something, it would be me. :lol: I hope so! :D

Oooh, so you're like a good luck charm? Should I rub your belly for good luck or something? :giggle:

Maybe! :lol:

I figure that part of the reason why I'm so lucky is because I enter pretty much every contest I see. Eventually you've gotta come up a winner, right?! :lol: It does run in our family, though. My uncle is very lucky too.

Sweet! I'm trying to make it work. If I get the tax return I'm hoping for, and the flight prices continue to go down, I'll be there too.

Back
Top Bottom