The Temple Bar - We're watching the Olympics (Go Canada!!) ;) - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm awake. Had to get up early to go running. :lol: I haven't looked at the schedule of Olympic events today, but depending on what's on this morning, I may just go back to bed for a few hours. :lol:

Good morning Sharon! :wave:

Nope no work for me all weekend :hyper:

Oh that sounds so nice :D I love bubble baths.

What are you up to today? Besides relaxing obviously :wink:

Nice! It doesn't sound like you often have weekends off.
What will you get up to? A movie, I suppose? :wink:

I know I say this every weekend but I'll be cleaning my house to prepare it for the sale (supposed to happen next week!) - every time I clean a room, my ex proceeds to renovate it thus undoing all my hard work :lol:

I also had a home stager come in last week so I'll be going to Ikea and Home Sense to pick up a few knick-knacks.

Hi Julie! :D

Well, snowboarding is on right now, so I'll be watching TV it looks like. I'm sure I'll sleep here and there while watching. I have to run out and get a few groceries at some point today, but it will probably end up happening at night, once all the events for the day are over. :lol:

As much as I've LOVED the Olympics, it will be so nice once they're over, so my life can go back to normal. :D

Good morning Sharon! :wave:

Nice! It doesn't sound like you often have weekends off.
What will you get up to? A movie, I suppose? :wink:

I know I say this every weekend but I'll be cleaning my house to prepare it for the sale (supposed to happen next week!) - every time I clean a room, my ex proceeds to renovate it thus undoing all my hard work :lol:

I also had a home stager come in last week so I'll be going to Ikea and Home Sense to pick up a few knick-knacks.

Actually ever since I switched to working during the day instead of the evenings she's giving me the weekends off mostly. I like working during the day waaaaaay better.

Nope no movies for me this weekend. I'm pretty excited for the big hockey game tomorrow though :hyper:

Hi Sharon :wave:

Yup. :lol:

Now that everything's over, I'll be back in here on a more regular basis. It's going to be so hard to go back to reality. :lol: We'd been able to wear jeans for the last few weeks at work, but tomorrow it's back to the nicer clothes. :sigh: :lol:

Me toooo! :hyper: I fell asleep halfway through the game :reject: but woke up to the sound of screaming and cheering upstairs and knew they must have won :giggle: Good fun.

Btw, sipping a Timmies green tea now, hoping to win a car :D Has roll up the rim started there, too?

Morning girls! :kiss:

I'm handling the withdrawal well. :lol: It will be nice to have my life back, but I'm going to miss the energy of the crazy busy city. :)

Rrrroll up the rrrim to win has started here. Totally didn't know it was that time of year again until I pulled up to the drive thru. :giggle: Didn't win anything yet...

Morning, Sharon! I bet Vancouver was abuzz with energy and fun. Will probably seem awfully quiet now. How is work today?

I haven't rolled the rim yet, but fingers are crossed for $10,000 or maybe a muffin :hyper:

Yes, Vancouver was definitely buzzing. It was so fun to be downtown with all the crazy fans every day. :love:

Work is good. Slow, thankfully. Today will probably be fairly uneventful, which is a good way to get back into the swing of things.

:lol: Gotta love your perspective. Either the money or the muffin - either one is good. :lmao:

I lurve the raspberry ones :hyper: Ooh, but if I won money, I could buy all kinds of muffins :hyper: I could hire a man servant to bake and bring me muffins daily. GENIUS!

I don't think I've had the raspberry ones yet. Must try some morning. I had breakfast at Timmy's every day last week, and I ate a lot of blueberry muffins. Those were tasty. :drool:

Mmm... fresh muffins every day? Made by a hot manservant?! SOLD!! :laugh:

I'm sayin' :shifty:

Why did my Blackberry just vibrate twice? :eyebrow: With no text or other alert showing up? :eyebrow:

I think all kinds of stuff and things :yes:

It is :huh: I don't like it teasing me like that. It's just messing with my head now.

More than one per day? :ohmy: How do you keep up with it all and not need a nap?

It probably is BoBo. Speaking of, he texted me while I was in TO, so he's still alive. Whatever. :shrug:

I need several naps. It's tiring using mah brainz.

Yeah - I talked with him on Skype a week ago or so. He said he was thinking of coming out to Vancouver to experience a bit of the Olympics. I haven't heard from him since, so I have no clue if he did come out or what. He missed hanging out with me, if he did. Silly guy. :tsk:

lol, he often says he'll come to visit and never does. So I just roll my eyes at him now when he says so. The last he told me, he was thinking of heading my way in February. Well, it's March 1st :lol:

Whatever, silly man. I wanted mixed signals, I'd just get a new boyfriend :lol:

True dat. :tsk: I think I was the only one who followed thru on coming to visit you in January! :lol:

Hee hee - yeah, gotta love the mixed signals. :tsk:

Well, you are one of my wifeys :love:

Gotta love it, yeah :wink: Boys think they're so-oo mysterious. :giggle:

Me toooo! :hyper: I fell asleep halfway through the game :reject: but woke up to the sound of screaming and cheering upstairs and knew they must have won :giggle: Good fun.

Btw, sipping a Timmies green tea now, hoping to win a car :D Has roll up the rim started there, too?

:lol: I'm drinking Tim's steeped tea.

Yep roll up has started here...It's :crack::crack: for an employee though.

Back
Top Bottom