The Temple Bar - We're watching the Olympics (Go Canada!!) ;) - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tip: If you're looking for him, he doesn't respond to Elfa. Mia and I figured that out trying to get his attention in the pit in Toronto.

"Elfa! Elfa! ELFA! EL-FA!.................................... IAN!"

lol, derr

:scream: EL-FA!!!!!!!!

What would it take, Mike, to get you to shut up? And, by shut up, I don't mean you stop talking for a few minutes, I mean you come on the site but you don't post, unless you post a punctuation mark after quoting something just to let people know you're alive.

I only ask because I want you to shut up, or I'd not really be looking into the matter.

Hope all is well, say hi to the wife and kids.

what would it take, mike, to get you to shut up? And, by shut up, i don't mean you stop talking for a few minutes, i mean you come on the site but you don't post, unless you post a punctuation mark after quoting something just to let people know you're alive.

I only ask because i want you to shut up, or i'd not really be looking into the matter.

Hope all is well, say hi to the wife and kids.

gtfo.

NSW!! You need to come here more often :sexywink:

And btw, you haven't talked to me since we kicked your ass in the hockey last week - it's okay :hug:

I was bummed we lost but that game meant a lot more to you guys than to us. If we could not win I'm glad you guys did. Great great game.

I used to post in here loooooooong ago, quite frequently in fact.

Then Kaf found the place.

Kaf - I hear you're taking hot yoga - good for you! I have slightly low blood pressure so doubt I could do that. Bikini season is around the corner so I need to start toning up - I have the 10 minute trainer dvd and I'm still too lazy to do that :reject:
And, by the way, quit chasing away the boys :kiss:

I have returned. You may commence celebrating.

:giggle:
:loveshower: :happydance: :loveshower: :camera: :combust:

Kaf - I hear you're taking yoga - good for you! I have slightly low blood pressure so doubt I could do that. Bikini season is around the corner so I need to start toning up - I have the 10 minute trainer dvd and I'm still too lazy to do that :reject:
And by the way, quit chasing away the boys :kiss:

It`s well worth it, though maybe you could try regular yoga and stay away from the hot stuff. :shrug: I hear ya on bikini season, sistah :hi5: I`m toned now, but gotta work on getting some colour!

And boys are yucky. :)

Yeah, sorry I edited that so it read 'hot yoga' and not just regular yoga. I've done ashtanga yoga - very enjoyable(I jumped on the bandwagon a few years ago when Madonna credited it for her buff body)I'm sure you'd be good since it requires a lot of flexibility :yes:

Yeah, sorry I edited that so it read 'hot yoga' and not just regular yoga. I've done ashtanga yoga - very enjoyable(I jumped on the bandwagon a few years ago when Madonna credited it for her buff body)I'm sure you'd be good since it requires a lot of flexibility :yes:

I always thought of yoga as very new age-y and trendy and just not for me, but I really enjoyed it. Do you think you`ll get back into itÉ Are there studios near you or even near your workÉ

Damnit, what`s wrong with my keyboardÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ :angry:

lol, anyway, speaking of flexibility, I should go do some stretching and then get some productive-like things done. NSW appears to be gone, so my work here is done. :hug:

I might take up yoga when I move downtown - I've thought of it; plenty of studios in the vicinity, I imagine. I like pilates, too :yes:

Okay, off to catch up on 24 before it starts in half an hour.

By the way, I'm listening to NLOTH - what an amazing album!! :drool:

Ciao ciao! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom