THE TEMPLE BAR: We're entitled to Carpel Tunnel - UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Does it go to 11?

brownamp.jpg

OK, I just DLd One More Try to iTunes. My lastfm is going to freak out. :D

ANd Lila - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to that picture. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :angry: You gave me fake plastic boobs. Why does she get human boobs. BOOOOOOOO!

UberBeaver said:
Sometimes I try to get in the head of someone that doesn't post in here, and try to figure what they would think when they saw a picture of some random dude wishing he had sushi, followed my a Disney character trapped in a piece of sushi hoping "Timmy T" doesn't come for him, and I just can't do it. I can't make any sort of logical connection. Maybe that's why 90%* of my posts outside here go ignored?

*98% in FYM.

that's why I post in your threads - so you're not 100% ignored :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Every time I hear Huey Lewis, I think of the rumour that he has a huge wang. :ohmy:

you heard that too eh? :hmm:

UberBeaver said:

ANd Lila - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to that picture. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :angry: You gave me fake plastic boobs. Why does she get human boobs. BOOOOOOOO!

because SHE gets fuck all else buddy...gimme a break
RB or Thora, slapshot this guy :tsk:

Lila - I'd like to propose to you :flirt: :heart:

oh - and seeing as Lila posted them, not one of the guys - I still get to whine tmw :yes:

snowbunny00774 said:

that's why I post in your threads - so you're not 100% ignored :hug:

You're a giver. :love:

you heard that too eh? :hmm:

I have no idea where I heard it, but I know my life has been enriched, carrying that tidbit with me.

Paulina Porizkova was just on Colbert. She's 42 now and looks incredible. Aging very naturally, and still gorgeous. :drool: And she's still married to Rik Ocasek. :cute:

UberBeaver said:

Did you just call Lila a slut? :ohmy: :uhoh:

I assume when you meant "why does she get real boobs" you meant me..

She = me

maybe you didn't mean that, but seeing as all I'm getting otherwise is plastic and photo boobs I'm allowed to over react right now :yes:

How is Btown getting better TV than me - I don't get Colbert till 12.30 :angry:

Yeah I'm a giver....I wouldn't mind being a getter though :drool:

VintagePunk said:

\

Paulina Porizkova was just on Colbert. She's 42 now and looks incredible. Aging very naturally, and still gorgeous. :drool: And she's still married to Rik Ocasek. :cute:

I had no idea she was going to be on it tonight, and I've been following the whole call me thing between the two fo them, and when I saw her on the show tonight I started cracking up...my roommate was looking at me like I'd finally gone insane.

snowbunny00774 said:
How is Btown getting better TV than me - I don't get Colbert till 12.30 :angry:

Yeah I'm a giver....I wouldn't mind being a getter though :drool:

It's on The Comedy Network, TDS and Colbert from 11 - 12.

I don't recall this 'getting' concept that you speak of. What is it? :sigh:

bono_212 said:

I had no idea she was going to be on it tonight, and I've been following the whole call me thing between the two fo them, and when I saw her on the show tonight I started cracking up...my roommate was looking at me like I'd finally gone insane.

Yeah, we missed the whole previous Paulina ep, but we have it dvr'd.

I really think that you should be allowed to buy Duty Free at the border AND when you enter a city that has a different first language. They really need to loosen that up. It would do a lot for anglophone/francophone relations /random thought

*Lets face it, that's not really random, it's part of a much larger pattern of bitching and whining in general. Best $12 I've ever spent :drool:

The membership here....so I can bitch and freak out here, instead of having my mates hang me from the nearest gallows. They still get it - just not as much.

I know...when we finally got to NYC we had gone through duty free twice. When we finally got checked in for Hartford we hit the DF hard, and then that flight got cancelled as we were on the tarmac looking at the steps and we actually had to come back through canadian customs it was great. I had a tiara, a bag of duty free, and an Irish passport. the guy asked where I was coming from and when I sweetly answered "the tarmac" he knew then not to fuck with me. I asked him if I had to pay tax on all the drinks and he said "no, no, I wouldn't do that to you, drink it and have a great weekend" . Then we grabbed the car at the airport and hit the DF again at Niagara, I went on a spree. The US border guy asked what we had and I patiently showed him everything and explained what our day had been like...his response " I guess that's okay?" I said " I guess so too, have a great St. Patricks day" and we drove off...it was fabulous :love:

I'm off to Montreal on Firday and I want there to be a DF there - it's like another country :lame reason:

Hey VP! I'm ok, thanks....you?

Snow, I could live for a million years and still never get to tell a story involving me purchasing a tiara, so, I'm glad someone I know has one to relate to people.

I love it :heart:

tiara.jpg

Also VP - you never warned me there was a message from Frank McCourt on Colbert. I can't stand him

Frank McCourt
mad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom