THE TEMPLE BAR: We're entitled to Carpel Tunnel - UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
Is this day over yet - seriously...I want to knock heads together. I think I should get an award for the fact I haven't yet :angry:

I'm ready for bed, and it's only 7. :reject:

I need to get a little more than 5 hours tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a late night.

Today is moob day. Does this mean if no one steps up to the plate in the next little while I get to whine and complain about it for a chunk of the day tmw? just wondering what the rules are :mad:

snowbunny00774 said:
Today is moob day. Does this mean if no one steps up to the plate in the next little while I get to whine and complain about it for a chunk of the day tmw? just wondering what the rules are :mad:

You want a moob? Page three of Google image search "moob".

hasselhoff-david-photo-xl-david-hasselhoff-6210197.jpg

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Sometimes I try to get in the head of someone that doesn't post in here, and try to figure what they would think when they saw a picture of some random dude wishing he had sushi, followed my a Disney character trapped in a piece of sushi hoping "Timmy T" doesn't come for him, and I just can't do it. I can't make any sort of logical connection. Maybe that's why 90%* of my posts outside here go ignored?

*98% in FYM.

I was just thinking the same thing when I saw the Timmy T post, I laughed, then I wondered if anyone outside this thread would :lol:

bono_212 said:
Now I've got Huey Lewis stuck in my head :(

See if this helps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u680GPkBq7A

When I die, if I were to go to Heaven amd God said, "K, you can go back to one opint in time and watch it unfold. Most people pick either creation of the universe, the dawn of man or the Russian Revolution, so just let me know."

"1991, Fresno, California. I want to be there when they come up with the choreography for the Timmy T live performance."

"HAHA. Yeah, that's a good one."

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

That's kind of selling him short. He was more like a one hit demi-god genius wonder. But yeah, he had his 15 minutes.

Forgive me, he is of course a OHDGGW...and this video is one of the greatest things I have EVER seen.

Back
Top Bottom