THE TEMPLE BAR: We're entitled to Carpel Tunnel - UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
Thanks, Brighty.

Snow, who did you want to say mean things to???? Besides me.

It's not even really directed at people here specifically, it's more the snappy responses that I have to control. I swear I have taken chunks out of my tongue because of it. :(

snowbunny00774 said:

It's not even really directed at people here specifically, it's more the snappy responses that I have to control. I swear I have taken chunks out of my tongue because of it. :(

Nothing bothers me about me quite like some of the things that pop into my head. And, like you experience, some of these things would be directed at really nice people....undeserving targets...but, my brain is my brain, all I can do is make sure I filter well.

Brighty, I'm rarely sarcastic 2x in one evening. :)

And, methinks we all need protection from Reg.

snowbunny00774 said:
good lord, sometimes I want to say really mean things to nice people on here. I can't even imagine what I incite :crazy:

you should pm them to avoid wrath :up:

this has been one bad fucking day. g'nite :wave:

p.s I hope beav continues our adventure

NSW, I'm really sorry about that, I don't really know why I thought that...I don't think I really had any certainty, I feel really bad now :(. There's nothing you've done that would've implied that to me...

I used to think NSW was female too. Now I just think he's a bitch <--- OHHHH SNAP, SON!

The fan fiction bar is closed and I didn't get to finish my story. :( It's going to be a pain now, leaping between forums and whatnot.

ANd I love that when I look down all the Temple Bars end with "UP YOUR FUCKING ASS" :cute:

THE TEMPLE BAR: Timmy T's Fan Fiction...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!
The TEMPLE BAR: Martinis, Margaritas ,Manilow and Memories...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!
The TEMPLE BAR: We got buybacks... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The Adventure of the I D Ten Ts PART 2

Zoots and :rant: battle on. Zoots catches a couple of punches to the face, but he always stay on his feet and focused. :rant: is faster than he expected, but Zoots keeps dodging and jabbing. He notices little things flying around him and at first he think Snow actually did make it snow, but then he remembered VGs plan and figures this must the All Stars completing their task. He is relieved that the plan, thus far, is working. Except for the blizzard, thing.

All around him the the smileys begin battling. Pockets of fighting erupt in all corners of the field. Zoots must no let himself get distracted as :rant: will exploit any error. Redkat appears somewhat upset to see all the smileys killing each other, and her, "Awwwww....stop that! Leave him alone!" cries don't help him. Headache and Snow have somehow managed to get a taligate party going, Zoots is pretty sure he smells hot dogs. Heachache's "LET'S GO ZOOTLES" chant does give Zoots encouragement and he pushes forward in his attack.

Zoots remembers his Jedi training and begins flipping and spinning. Snow calls out, "KICK HIS ASS!" and Zoots feels his moves become more fluid. :rant: now goes on the defensive. Zoots backs :rant: in a small valley of rocks. :rant:, having no where to go panics, but he quickly regains his cool. From the corner of his eye, Zoots sees two figures run into the cave. "You think you have me? Look at out numbers, Mr. Zoot. We are many. You cannot stop us all." An army of smileys surround Zoots. He sees his friends standing around a hibachi, seemingly tipsy, and not paying him any mind. He hears Headache chant, "LETS GO ZOO....hey, where's Zootle? Pass me the relish, would'ja?" Zoots is crushed. The smileys close in on him, he feels panic, but he pushes that away. :rant: turns into :lol: and Zoots turns to the on rushing smileys. He lifts his saber and prepares to take out as many as he can.

And then the smileys stop. Frozen. Literally.

"WTF?" says Zoots.

"WTF?" says :rant:

"Yo, Zoots, my bad. Ya see, after a couple of Keiths, I remembered that I can cause, like, ice and shit to happen. I had forgotten all about that ability. Anyhow, Headache had brought some beers, right, but they were warm, and I was like, 'Ew' so I made them cold, and then I was like, 'Oh yeah...now I remember.' Heh. Funny, right?"

Zoots's eyes fill with anger and he weilds his lightsaber and chops up :rant: into a million peices, "Goddamn imcompentant bullshit mother fucking shit fucker goddamn it fuck you. GAAAHHHH!" He then catches his breath, turns to Snow and hugs her and says, "Thank you." Behind him a figure flys into the cave and call that sounds like, "Smelly town" follows.

Last edited:
The Adventures of The Timmy T Mixtape Death Squad Posse (TTTMtDSP)

LMPA explains again to VG why Timmy T was so popular, but VG is just not getting it. GG and Bono212 agree with VG, but LMPA doesn't care. She puts her Walkman back on, hits rewind and listens to the cassette single, sound somewhat faded with age, again.

The cave's mouth just in site, the gate open, the TTMtDSP hide behind some bushes and wait. VG goes over the plan in her head once again. Through the binoculars she can see Zootelsque on the other side of the field, his gaze switching between snowbunny and the sky. She chuckle slightly and mutters, "Idiot." She focuses the binoculars to the cliff edge's off to the south. NSW and the All Stars, minus Reg, are talking with Maddy and an army of little smileys. "So far so good" she thinks to herself.

She is growing anxious, "Come Zoots, figure it out, already. What are you waiting for?" As she thinks that she she's Zoots rise and walk to the field. She notices Headache set up a hibachi and cooler. She focuses her bioculars on Headache who is wearing a football jersey that says NY on the front. On the back she makes out the word "ZOOT", "Excellent, he's in the zone," she thinks.

She watches the battle, then see's RB and Thora being the shooting clinic. Everything looks good. "Come on, Zoots, get them into the corner, get them into the corner!" Zoots shifts and pushes :rant: into the corner, his army watching the fight, no one is watching the cave entrance but a few guards. VG nods to GG who stands up, opens her eyes wide and shots the cave guards with "frickin laser beams". VG then motions to Bono212 who uses her wrist to make a "carpal" tunnel for VG and LMPA to run through so as avoid being seen on the long dash across the field. VG and LMPA sprint into the cave, which is pretty much empty due to all of the action going on outside.

VG surveys the area and notices all the various tunnels and doors. "Shit. I didn't expect so many hiding spaces. If we go one by one it's going to take too long. Maybe we should spl-"

At that moment LMPA begins singing, "It's been a long time since you left me
I didn't mean to, make you cry
I didn't mean to, disappoint you
I didn't mean to, tell you lies - "

VG has a look of horror and disgust on her face, but before LMPA can reach the chorus a voice calls from one of the tunnels, "Please, April, stop. That song is awful."

LMPA smiles with satisfaction and she and VG move to the tunnel where the voice was coming from. "I think we found her," says LMPA. The climb the stone steps, and there, straight down one of the tunnels, tied to a chair is Lila, only something isn't right. She turns her head and her face now looks like this: :ohmy: She calls out, "NO - It's a TRAP!" VG backflips to the floor, but LMPA is acosted by :mac: :silent: and :slant: . They bring her to ledge and she calls to VG below, "Catch me!" VG says, "Uhhh.....sure?" The three smileys throw April and the ground rushes up to her. Then she hears a voice call "SEEEEEEXXYYYYYY TTIIIIIIMMMEEE" and she feels an arm grab her and swing her up to another ledge.

After she gets her footing, she looks up and sees Reg, wearing a full catcher's outfit and a loin cloth. And that's it. "Thank Reg. You saved me.....you can let go now......for real.....let go......REG!"

"Sorry," he says, and finally let's go.

Last edited:
Forum16.gif

Back
Top Bottom