The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I was all full of bravado when my mom asked me if I knew how to cook a turkey. I think I may have cooked one in the past, eons ago? This morning I was all "wtf am I doing, and please don't make me stick my hand inside that thing." :scream: But I managed. :up:

All my leftovers are good. :sexywink: I have tons. Seriously, come over!

Sooo, about that small gathering? :shifty:

I still remember the day I discoverd what stuffing was truly made of.
It was a sad....traumatizing day. :sad:

But I still eat it. :drool:

Awww, that's ma gal! Kickin turkey ass. I knew you could do it. Hell, my cousin...sorta....managed.

Heh.
And don't tempt me! :drool:

What about it? :shifty:

Happy Holidays Jo! :hug:

Lila64 said:
Bri - I'll take a cosmopolitan please. Something smooooooothe :sexywink:

Voila

20077181332420.cosmopolitan_e.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

I still remember the day I discoverd what stuffing was truly made of.
It was a sad....traumatizing day. :sad:

But I still eat it. :drool:

Awww, that's ma gal! Kickin turkey ass. I knew you could do it. Hell, my cousin...sorta....managed.

Heh.
And don't tempt me! :drool:

What about it? :shifty:

Oh, our stuffing is fine, I remove all turkey grossness before making it, and none of it goes into the actual stuffing. If that's what you mean. What's in yours, or should I ask? :shifty:

What about it? Um, details, of course!

Hey Jo, happy holidays! :wave:

I'm going to buy myself a Christmas present, looking at new home theatre systems online. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, our stuffing is fine, I remove all turkey grossness before making it, and none of it goes into the actual stuffing. If that's what you mean. What's in yours, or should I ask? :shifty:

What about it? Um, details, of course!

Hey Jo, happy holidays! :wave:

I'm going to buy myself a Christmas present, looking at new home theatre systems online. :drool:

Oh man, I'm soooo coming over. :drool:

UUmm...well, one day I went over to grandma's and there was something sitting in her microwave. I inquired with my usual curiosity. She said I didn't want to know, and so I dropped the subject. Only she then decide to tell me it was certain turkey parts she used in the stuffing.
*traumatized*

But I got over it. I'm not sre she does that anymore though since I felt I should share the pain and told all my cousins. :lmao:

MSN may convince me to share details. :tongue:

Ooooo.....found anything yet? :hyper:

It's a win-win situation :hi5:

so Mom-in-law doesn't have HBO, and she wanted to watch a movie (Devil Wears Prada). So she had control of the living room, and is watching said movie, which began at 9:00pm. :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh man, I'm soooo coming over. :drool:

UUmm...well, one day I went over to grandma's and there was something sitting in her microwave. I inquired with my usual curiosity. She said I didn't want to know, and so I dropped the subject. Only she then decide to tell me it was certain turkey parts she used in the stuffing.
*traumatized*

But I got over it. I'm not sre she does that anymore though since I felt I should share the pain and told all my cousins. :lmao:

MSN may convince me to share details. :tongue:

Ooooo.....found anything yet? :hyper:

I've heard of people who make stuffing like that. :sad: I'm sure it tastes fine, it's just the thought of it. :shudder: Ours is very basic, nothing fancy, but sooo good. :drool:

I just found the perfect home theatre, and more importantly, at the perfect price, but it's out of stock! :scream: :shakesangryfist:

I'll get on msn tomorrow, and perhaps you can fill me in then? I'm chilling on the couch, and too lazy to actually sit in an upright position right now. Sarah got enough books, video games and dvds to amuse her for days, while I take over her computer. I didn't plan it that way, or anything. :shifty:

Yep. Today and tomorrow, and then I'm off Friday and Monday.

There are only 5 of us in the department today. It's been pretty quiet, which is nice. But it leads to boredom.

I don't know what that is. Plus, I'm not comfortable playing computer games at work.

That's why I brought a book. :shh:

Back
Top Bottom