The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

:yes: 2005 and 2006 :) (I didn't know about the U2 GTA or ITH - or even Interference - (which is where I heard about U2 GTA) until March 05)

Fuck fuck fuck. :angry: My landlord is going on vacation for 3 weeks, and we won't have access to our laundry room the entire time, because he's worried about the machine breaking. Goddamnit. That is so ridiculous. I'm beyond frustrated with the laundry situation here. :killintheface:

yeah, and it's taken me all morning to get that crap out of my hair. worth it though, cos I winned!! :championjellowrestler:

yay - my phone is back in action :drool: now I can text my annoyingness again :D

Kat - I need details of how much fun I had in Ireland. stat.

most of the fun I had was with a statue. Yea I'm infamous now, was walking past it with my father the day before I left and he said he heard there were pics of me with that musician statue :scream:

the frenchman who I thought didn't understand english but apparently understood the humiliating argument my brother and I had over a drinking game. because the next day he offered me whisky just the one word because yea he doesn't speak ANY english

there was the guy that my cousin wanted me with but later in the night broke someones nose with a headbutt yep i'm on a roll.

i need to send you pics of my eligible cousin :yes: Seems I'm related to some of the hottest men in the country. several of whom were sitting in the living room when I realized my aunt had hung all my undergarments out to dry on the clothesline. oh my god my things were 20 ft. in the air on some sort of pulley system you should have seen me trying to jump high enough to get them down. embarrassing each other=funny in our family.:crack:

jello sounds good

redkat said:
most of the fun I had was with a statue. Yea I'm infamous now, was walking past it with my father the day before I left and he said he heard there were pics of me with that musician statue :scream:

the frenchman who I thought didn't understand english but apparently understood the humiliating argument my brother and I had over a drinking game. because the next day he offered me whisky just the one word because yea he doesn't speak ANY english

there was the guy that my cousin wanted me with but later in the night broke someones nose with a headbutt yep i'm on a roll.

i need to send you pics of my eligible cousin :yes: Seems I'm related to some of the hottest men in the country. several of whom were sitting in the living room when I realized my aunt had hung all my undergarments out to dry on the clothesline. oh my god my things were 20 ft. in the air on some sort of pulley system you should have seen me trying to jump high enough to get them down. embarrassing each other=funny in our family.:crack:

jello sounds good

Eligible cousin, eh? :hmm:

Carek1230 said:
Which statue, kat?

I didn't get his name :wink:

just a verdi gris statue of a musician it's been there forever and so has my family, they don't even know his name. not an important historical figure at least.

It's not In To The Heart, it's Into The Heart! :banghead: :wink:

Kath :hug:

Quick, what's everyone drinking?! And it better be alcoholic!

I'm drinking my new found favorite... Molson Canadian :drool:

virgin ice tea for me zoot

there is a thing in canada every year and i think it is called ITTH. That's what carlos is talking about

In Toronto The Heart? :hmm:

Ice tea will not do! It's not alcoholic! Quick, grab a guinness or stella! :mad: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom