The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
most of the fun I had was with a statue. Yea I'm infamous now, was walking past it with my father the day before I left and he said he heard there were pics of me with that musician statue :scream:

the frenchman who I thought didn't understand english but apparently understood the humiliating argument my brother and I had over a drinking game. because the next day he offered me whisky just the one word because yea he doesn't speak ANY english

there was the guy that my cousin wanted me with but later in the night broke someones nose with a headbutt yep i'm on a roll.

i need to send you pics of my eligible cousin :yes: Seems I'm related to some of the hottest men in the country. several of whom were sitting in the living room when I realized my aunt had hung all my undergarments out to dry on the clothesline. oh my god my things were 20 ft. in the air on some sort of pulley system you should have seen me trying to jump high enough to get them down. embarrassing each other=funny in our family.:crack:

jello sounds good

lol. Nice.

There was no pm about Scotland. We had 5 days in Edinburgh (1 of which was in Dunbar). 3 days in Inverness (1 too many) and 2 days in Glasgow (1 too few). It was awesome, I would love to go back. Traveling with a baby, though, is tough. Still one of the best vacations I've ever had.

Hey Beav! Have you heard Def Leppard's Euphoria? It's freaking great! It was their "back to the Hysteria sound" album in the late 90s. It's full of great hooks and vocal harmonies only the Leps can deliver! :love:

Demolition Man
Promises
Back In Your Face
Goodbye
Paper Sun
Disintegrate
Day After Day
Kings Of Oblivion

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I can send it to you if you like! :yes:

redkat said:

I didn't get his name :wink:

just a verdi gris statue of a musician it's been there forever and so has my family, they don't even know his name. not an important historical figure at least.

Ahhh ok. I just wondered because I know there are many statues in the area all which the locals have nick-names for. I was just curious. Still, sounds like you had a good time with what sounds like a hoot of a family.

Hi GG :hug:

traveling with family period is hazardous :yikes: next time I think i'm really going alone not tell my parents I'm going :shh:

I thought i posted this ages ago. :huh:

That damn "submit reply" button has a mind of it's own. Bastard.

Shockingly, my family really didn't drive me too crazy over there. Most likely because I avoided them when possible because I knew I would get pissed off if I hung around them. It really worked out nicely for everyone.

UberBeaver said:
That damn "submit reply" button has a mind of it's own. Bastard.

Shockingly, my family really didn't drive me too crazy over there. Most likely because I avoided them when possible because I knew I would get pissed off if I hung around them. It really worked out nicely for everyone.
that's exactly it I forget to hit submit and I wander off.

jesus that's what my dad does lol

he goes back for his meds and never comes back. his plate of food lovingly prepared by my aunt each night goes untouched. He's driving my mom insane hope it's gotten better since we left.

The rest of them are perfect I think in every way. A group shot, you can identify the problem- the same amount of wine bottles was ordered both red and white. Mom and I had white everyone else had red.
Pictures%2Fireland2007%20040.jpg

Carek I'm sure it has a name and i've walked passed it a hundred times and still have no clue.
OplCommandServlet

:kiss:

how are you reggie?

will read your reply in the morning or a few hours at least hopefully. I'm going to attempt sleep.

My brothers gf was able to sleep upright whenever still for more than a few minutes. That's a skill I could use :drool: I really resent her

Get some rest...:hug:

I'm doing OK...got my family here for the weekend...getting ready for my Father's surgery on Wednesday. Glad to report he's in excellent condition...much better than 3 years ago when we went through the same thing...:up:

Back
Top Bottom