The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
I'll make sure to have Rachel over, I'm sure she'll insist on you being here though. Although with no running water and typhus being rampant,you may not want to come.

That's fine, I can make it. No problem. And typhus and all that don't bother me cause we have the internet to buy your cheap meds anyhow. Also, I will show the good "people" of Canada how irrigation works. They will hail me as a god.

snowbunny00774 said:

dude - reread it - I was stating a fact, not being mean.

I'll make sure to have Rachel over, I'm sure she'll insist on you being here though. Although with no running water and typhus being rampant,you may not want to come.

you're vm was fine, stop worrying :madwife:

I need to stop saying so much re: sucking statement :wink:

Rachel is pretty hot - think she likes pillow fights?

[/nomorestress] :D

Good hell :drool:

Yeah, he does suck. He should go away. Like far away. Like to Cana - ... :uhoh:....far away. Like take a map, find Rachel McAdams, and then go to the farthest point away from her on the map. That's where he should go.

Oh. Yeah, I hate being itchy. I'd like to send my itchiness to her stupid boyfriend. Let him scratch like an imbecile. Then I'll send her a message saying he has some STD he got from transvestite hooker and she'll drop him. Nice. That's going to war with the army you got.

UberBeaver said:
I don't know the correlation between Reg and squirrels, but I have noticed that RB has been crazy quiet lately.

It wasn't squirrels it was a group of beavers...:shifty:

:tsk:

And as the Pope of the CoNJ I decree that Heaven is Hell and Hell is one big non-stop (well except for bathroom breaks) orgy...:yes:

Ominus Dominus...amen MOFO!!! :pray:

guys I'm exhausted. still not finished but I need the guys in the apartment building to get off their balcony :angry: /whine

It feels like fall out there. a gross muggy fall, but still fall/ I guess my whining wasn't over after all. :wondersiflmpacrackedthenakedgrapeyet:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

It wasn't squirrels it was a group of beavers...:shifty:

:tsk:

And as the Pope of the CoNJ I decree that Heaven is Hell and Hell is one big non-stop (well except for bathroom breaks) orgy...:yes:

Ominus Dominus...amen MOFO!!! :pray:

So thoughtful - bathroom breaks and condom runs would have to be included in that too cause you know we'd run out but it's heaven and hell so maybe we don't pee or need condoms in heaven/hell.

That required too much uneccesary thought.

Not yet but it'll be cracked before week's end I'm sure of it. :drool:

having a Mike's before working out. when I train I train hard. :D

Muggy fall = it's like that here, too. Ick.

So when's my move-in date?

hey kat, I take it you started the new job today? details woman :mad:

and eh, the younger robbie williams one.

I picked Bella up just now :cute:

and I think the good thing might be done already. I have to explain what i meant about something - not meant but just how I read something. there is never a good way of explaining how my brain (doesn't) work(s).

In BC, our holiday today is BC Day. I think. Not totally sure, and don't really care, as long as they give us the day off. :D

I went shopping. I finally found a really cute dress from the Gap that was on sale for only $20! :love:

Oy, I'm tired. Contemplating ordering in some dinner because I'm too wiped out to cook.

yes, my dads dog- and a very large and enthusiastic but cute one. I think she is sad her family are away, but that suits me fine as she is just moping around instead of wrecking the place (and me) like she usually does.

you went running? I was just about to order chinese and now I feel all guilty for not working out today. Although I think lost about 50lbs just doing yard work in the grossness.

"Running" is more appropriate. I feel like I'm going to die after 1/4 mile. That's like, 52 kilometers in your fancy Canadarian language.

What kind of dog? Order the General Tso's. I love that stuff.

What's general tso's?

a (I'm mortified typing this but she is soooooo cute ) golden doodle.

52 klicks? wow, you'll be a stick in no time :up:

ThoraSEB said:
In BC, our holiday today is BC Day. I think. Not totally sure, and don't really care, as long as they give us the day off. :D

I went shopping. I finally found a really cute dress from the Gap that was on sale for only $20! :love:

Oy, I'm tired. Contemplating ordering in some dinner because I'm too wiped out to cook.

Oh yes, Happy B.C. day :hyper:

I'm celebrating by drinking Coronas but I have no limes or lemons :(

snowbunny00774 said:
hey kat, I take it you started the new job today? details woman :mad:

and eh, the younger robbie williams one.

I picked Bella up just now :cute:

and I think the good thing might be done already. I have to explain what i meant about something - not meant but just how I read something. there is never a good way of explaining how my brain (doesn't) work(s).

Awww :cute:

Next time I go there we gotta visit her :yes:

Beav, all the bus were out in the gross muggy heat, so I got hit in the face with about twenty of em, and gnats. Lots of gnats.

I had leftover Chinese from Thursday night - so far, so good. :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom