The Temple Bar: We Make More $ Than You UYMFA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The impression I got from it was that Sting is retiring from singing? And she is disappointed since he is a fine singer? And also, he has shit tons of money, but she thinks that he is going to learn the hard lesson that to keep the money you must actually work?

Oh yes, now I see. She has so many crazy facts in there that I keep missing individual ones. I need to construct some sort of a mind map to follow.

Oh :( I thought maybe the myspace on might have worked.
Alas, they're all hosted by sites that are verboten to me. :(

Me too. :sad: I wanted to see a couple of the videos from last weekend's SNL, but of course they're racist against Canadians, and won't let us watch them. :angry:

Morning, bar, btw!

We need to unite and fight the power! :angry:

Fucking stupid if you ask me, this is definitely one of the most annoying things about the internet these days...

I have a website bookmarked for anonymizing your IP so that websites can't tell where you're accessing from. I've never tried it, but Sarah has tried it from school, and it didn't work for her. Maybe I'll try that later and see how it goes.

sunslay.gif
hi !!!

We need to unite and fight the power! :angry:

I have a website bookmarked for anonymizing your IP so that websites can't tell where you're accessing from. I've never tried it, but Sarah has tried it from school, and it didn't work for her. Maybe I'll try that later and see how it goes.

Fight the man!! :madwife:

I remember using a site like that a long time ago. If it works for you, feel free to pass on the link! :up:

I would test it for you VP, but I live in the superpowerful US and I can watch these websites as I please :wink:

specifically

“I am not a huge fan anymore of Auto-Tune,” Mirwais says. “But Madonna wanted to use it because people know the effect, but more in a dance context than a pop context. If it had been me, I would have gotten rid of it. We used mainly analog compressors on the vocals, sometimes very cheap or midbudget stuff, recorded with a Sony G800 tube mic, a Neve 8081 preamp and an LA-2A compressor/limiter. But everything is about the setting, my friend.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom