The Temple Bar: We Make More $ Than You UYMFA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Mia the Empress of Funk?

Indeed, and as George Clinton laid out:

The last percentage count was eighty
You don't need the bullet when you got the ballot
Are you up for the downstroke, CC?
Chocolate city
Are you with me out there?

And when they come to march on ya
Tell 'em to make sure they got their James Brown pass
And don't be surprised if Ali is in the White House
Reverend Ike, Secretary of the Treasure
Richard Pryor, Minister of Education
Stevie Wonder, Secretary of FINE arts
And Miss Aretha Franklin, the First Lady

does anyone else think it's funny that MrPryk watches Greys Anatomy and listens to Madonna? :giggle:

Why? Are you giving any credence to the long established stereotypes that men should stick to so-called "macho" entertainment? Does it make him any less of a man that he listens to Madonna and watches Grey's Anatomy?

Why must you be so sexistic? Why?!

Why? Are you giving any credence to the long established stereotypes that men should stick to so-called "macho" entertainment? Does it make him any less of a man that he listens to Madonna and watches Grey's Anatomy?

Why must you be so sexistic? Why?!

easy there chief...

I'm just saying he comes across as a bit of a... well, prick in some of his posts...

Mr. Pryck also roots for both the Yankees and the Mets.

I think that says more than enough.

I'm gonna rise up, gonna kick a little ass, gonna kick some ass in the USA. Gonna climb a mountain, gonna sew a flag, gonna fly on an eagle. I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, I'm gonna rule this world, I'm gonna kick some ass, I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass. ROCK, FLAG, AND EAGLE.

I'm gonna rise up, gonna kick a little ass, gonna kick some ass in the USA. Gonna climb a mountain, gonna sew a flag, gonna fly on an eagle. I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, I'm gonna rule this world, I'm gonna kick some ass, I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass. ROCK, FLAG, AND EAGLE.

That is the only thing on my Facebook page in the favorite quotes section.

YouTube - It's Always Sunny - Rock, Flag and Eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom