The Temple Bar - We Love EVERYTHING U2 Has Done - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH! so there's dramz going on in my prog. did i ever tell you how my first day here in school i told my advisor (who happened to be the program director) that he couldn't do his job, and i did it better? well, he was fired on thurs!!! and his butt buddy quit on fri. now we don't have a prof for lab tonight. it's nuts! i feel bad though cos so many people had these 2 dudes on their chairs for their research, and haven't even defended yet. this might delay them getting their degrees.

in any case, i'm glad they're finally cleaning house here and getting rid of the douchebags. things are on their way to improving administratively.

but that's boring.

i'm going to see doves tonight in toronto!

Apparently I'm too obtuse to understand you, Kaf.

And I know!
Either you're too obtuse or I'm just too scattered. Probably a bit of both.

And now that the weather is warm, we'll have to hit a patio at Timmies in July. Hey, you might be coming at Stampede time......... :hmm:

i'm going to see doves tonight in toronto!
:sad: I needs to be there with you.

And ooh, dramz :lol: There was plenty at my school. You can never get away from it, I guess.

That's too bad. :sad:

I wish lack of money actually deterred me from doing things. In this calendar year I've traveled in February, April, May....then July, Montreal in August, Toronto in September, Vancouver in October, and probably Montreal in December.

Visa loves me, and I hate spending money I don't have, but it's a small price to pay in order to keep my sanity. Any amount of extended time up here and I think I'll go crazy.

Wow, that's a lot! Are you coming to the Vancouver concert, or are you coming at a different time?

This year I've done a bunch of trips to Seattle, and will do a few more over the summer, then Vegas in October and hopefully Hawaii in December. As I just got out of debt for the first time ever (yay!!), I'm overly cautious about spending. I don't want to get into the same hole I was in a few years ago. :yikes:

I definitely understand about traveling being good for keeping your sanity - that's what my Hawaii trip is for. I need to get out of this place in the winter, as it drives me absolutely bonkers.

Travel, ahh.. that was me last year. Couldn't keep me pinned down in one spot for too long. My Visa started smoking, but yes, that's the price you pay. I'd travel more if I had the time.

Well, I could bump up my trip by a week, you could come to Calgary and we can go to Timmies as a.....threesome. :sexywink:

:drool:

That would be fantastic! :drool: I just wish I had the extra money. :sad: Otherwise I would TOTALLY be there!
Stampede fail!

Aww, if only. Stampede is a pretty much two weeks of a huge, city-wide party. It's the only time you'll see me get my cowgirl on and go all country :wink: But it is a blast.

Regardless, you both need to pay me a visit on a Timmies patio sometime :angry: :heart:

Regardless, you both need to pay me a visit on a Timmies patio sometime :angry: :heart:

Likewise, woman!!! Actually, I don't recall if any of the Tims here have patios. Anyway, I wish you were there with me last night. Doves put on a smashing show. That was my first time seeing them live, and I only just got into their music. I had a blast!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom