The Temple Bar - We Love EVERYTHING U2 Has Done - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poor Cesar :hug: But why would he have to wear the cone so long? When Otto got "the snip", he was supposed to wear the cone for 24 hours or so. I was home alone, and he managed to get the cone off of himself. So we got to fight over it for a couple of hours, til hardy got home and then he could fight with him. All worked out in the end, no pun intended :wink: :whistle:

Carlos - did you buy tix?

I hear ya. SO lame. It's not even 11am, and it's already 21 degrees outside! :love: There has been talk of a departmental trip to an ice cream shop this afternoon, which I hope will happen, even though I can't eat ice cream...
Ooooh! I want to take work field trips for ice cream tooooooo.

Poor Cesar :hug: But why would he have to wear the cone so long? When Otto got "the snip", he was supposed to wear the cone for 24 hours or so. I was home alone, and he managed to get the cone off of himself. So we got to fight over it for a couple of hours, til hardy got home and then he could fight with him. All worked out in the end, no pun intended :wink: :whistle:
Well they said it would take that long to fully heal and since he's a boy he's more likely to chew at his stitches. Mind you he hasn't shown any interest in them so far and he managed to rip the thing apart - WHILE IT WAS ON HIS HEAD - within the first few hours :angry: Freakin' weirdo :coocoo: :cute:

Otto the cat is a boy too, you know. A boy cat, but still :wink: He kept rubbing up against the wall or couch to get that cone off, and to lick himself. He recuperated just fine. Damn boys :angry: :cute:

Ice cream field trip? I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO in! :hi5:

Crossing my fingers it happens. Nobody seems to be working much right now, so maybe I should voice this suggestion again. :giggle:
Do iiit!

OMG, why do I still have two hours of work left? I want to go outside and playyyyy :sad:

Otto the cat is a boy too, you know. A boy cat, but still :wink: He kept rubbing up against the wall or couch to get that cone off, and to lick himself. He recuperated just fine. Damn boys :angry: :cute:

Ice cream field trip? I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO in! :hi5:
Boys :tsk:

Cesar ran around crashing into everything to get that damn thing off, lol. Poor boy, I asked him to go to his crate before I left for dance class and the cone was too wide so he crashed into it and tumbled backwards :giggle: I had to push the sides in so he could get through the door and then he couldn't figure out how to turn around, so I had to grab his bum and scoot him around. What a nerd!

Do iiit!

OMG, why do I still have two hours of work left? I want to go outside and playyyyy :sad:

I will. :yes: Just as soon as the VP leaves, even though he's cool about us doing those kinds of things. :D

I want to play too!

Although I do get to go shopping after work! Should be fun!

Do iiit!

Boys :tsk:

Cesar ran around crashing into everything to get that damn thing off, lol. Poor boy, I asked him to go to his crate before I left for dance class and the cone was too wide so he crashed into it and tumbled backwards :giggle: I had to push the sides in so he could get through the door and then he couldn't figure out how to turn around, so I had to grab his bum and scoot him around. What a nerd!

:lol: funny lil ceasar...

I will. :yes: Just as soon as the VP leaves, even though he's cool about us doing those kinds of things. :D

I want to play too!

Although I do get to go shopping after work! Should be fun!
Did you say shopping? I'll be right over.. you'll, uh, need a hand with all those bags.

:lol: funny lil ceasar...
He's endless amounds of trouble amusement ;)

Did you say shopping? I'll be right over.. you'll, uh, need a hand with all those bags.

He's endless amounds of trouble amusement ;)

Just suggested it. It might happen, although we're doing shots of this Aloe Vera juice in a minute. :huh:

Yup, going shopping. However, I'm going to be spending other ppl's money. I'm co-hosting a wedding shower on Tuesday, so I have to buy the group gift.

Wasn't it? It was 29 here. It's still 18 now :happydance: My friend and I spent hours strolling along one of the main streets, chatting and trying to find a patio that wasn't packed.. didn't care though. It was so beautiful.

Summer weather is officially here now! :yes: It's awesome.

Now I need to find some place nice to go to today that's relatively nearby, because it's supposed to be another scorcher. I don't really want to be at home in the afternoon...

I'll be right over, Sharon. Just find a patio and we're good to go :up:

It's another scorcher here today. I've spent most of it outside :happysigh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom