The Temple Bar: We have NJ, Buybacis, and ACRNMS, UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Who is Michael Buble and why is he hated? Aside from his music sucking, but apparently, that's not a prerequisite to being hated around here. I assume he did something or said something bad about Bono?

He's from Canada. That's pretty much all I know. :shrug: He must have done something to piss people off, but his music annoys me, so I never pay attention to him.

snowbunny00774 said:
Beav...18 & 19....done....get your shit together.

I'm on it. Goddamn site went down, chill woman.

WWNJD? He'd tell you to STFU and fuck off.

Anyone ever watch Fr. Ted? He died, Fr. Ted. Apparently awhile ago, but I just got the news. This makes me sad. I loved that show.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
If I didn't know better, I'd think a drag queen was on the cover of this week's Rolling Stone.
It's Amy Winehouse, btw. She reminds me of the Arquette clan's long lost brunette and tattooed little sister.

She scares me. I like her, but she scares me. I bet she's a fucking nutjob.

I can't stand buble but I keep hearing that new song and found myself shamefully singing along the other day.

Can't they just charge $15 or something and get a new server...obviously I have no idea how the internets works, but I don't appreciate interference telling me when it's time to get some work done :mad:

I totally could have done without Kat breaking that little jewel to me...how can you tell I wonder :toolazytoactuallypressbuttonsandfigureitout:

drama where? is to do with an impersonator or something? I saw madness yesterday about not speaking someones name in plabe and wondered what they were on about...I thought I was in IO for a minute

winehouse looks like you could wind her up and watch her go....hair'd be flailing everywhere. She's looked better I think.

I don't know what to do today....NJ or Biatch? Will I still get buybacis if I go biatch?

:uhoh: ok I emmm made that up.

:shifty: Apparently people are not doing that

On the radio this morning they talked about director Mark Figgus (?) being detained leaving the country because through customs they asked the reason for his visit. He said "shooting a pilot" :lmao: 5 hours! :happy:

:wave: off to LA

I thought Buble is the guy that can't be named in Pleba, no? I try not spend too much time in there, it's like standing in near a microwave to me, I'll do it if I need to, but I'd rather not. Know what I mean?

Use bitch smilies today. Then tomorrow you can seek forgiveness. Fridays are good days for Forgiveness shit.

...and on the 4th day NJ totally got pissed and bitched at shit. On the 5th day He arose and sighed "Fuck", rolled out of bed and apoligized to those he had trespassed against. (Genesis 1: 4-5 NJ Version)

redkat said:
:uhoh: ok I emmm made that up.

:shifty: Apparently people are not doing that

On the radio this morning they talked about director Mark Figgus (?) being detained leaving the country because through customs they asked the reason for his visit. He said "shooting a pilot" :lmao: 5 hours! :happy:

:wave: off to LA

That's so sad, but I believe it. If the terrorists get our TV Pilots then clearly they have already won.

Enjoy LA....I don't know exactly how one does that, but I figure if anyone can, it'd be you. :D

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I miss Sassy magazine. I think I miss being an impressionable 14 year old girl who thought that life would work out exactly how I pictured it more, though. The magazine just masks the real issues at hand.

I feel the same way about Cosmo. I used to love it, back when it was semi-feminist in nature. Now they've turned it into nothing but "How to Please Your Man" and "20 Things That Will Drive Him Wild In Bed." Because that's all that matters to women. M I RITE??????? :madwife:

Oh, I can just feel it. My inner bitch is going to be out in full force today. :grumpy:

VintagePunk said:

Now they've turned it into nothing but "How to Please Your Man" and "20 Things That Will Drive Him Wild In Bed." Because that's all that matters to women. M I RITE??????? :madwife:

:buyswifeasubscriptiontocosmo:

I haven't gone back to the original texts just yet, but I think that the whole water to wine thing was a joke that NJ pulled at a party, kind of like a party trick. That one is definitely on the table for a new translation though.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

http://www.u2security.com/SMILEYTOURNEY.jpg

Are the brackets still screaming, Clarice? :sad:

From what you've told us about your wife, my guess is that she'd throw it back at you and demand you vacuum with one hand while feeding her grapes with the other, as she's colluding with the cat and the baby in planning your demise.

That's just a guess though.

NJ would want all decisions regarding alcohol to be of the utmost priority. :mad: :hoptoit:

VintagePunk said:
I'm guessing the water into wine thing will stand, and be expanded to include beer, rum and vodka?

We need this written into the NT asap Beav.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

No Sorry...I got dibs on that earlier.

Comso :killintheface:

I think we should write our own mag and sell it to plebans or something

for VP

ep37_christopher_paulie.jpg

snowbunny00774 said:

We need this written into the NT asap Beav.

No Sorry...I got dibs on that earlier.

Comso :killintheface:

I think we should write our own mag and sell it to plebans or something

:macdevil:

I can see the cover stories now:

"How To Make Your Bono (He's Faithful to Only Ali and To Each and Every One of You, Promise!!!!) Feel Better About His Bald Spot" :love:

"101 Ways To Piss Off Larry: #78 - Mention His M00bs!"

VintagePunk said:
From what you've told us about your wife, my guess is that she'd throw it back at you and demand you vacuum with one hand while feeding her grapes with the other, as she's colluding with the cat and the baby in planning your demise.

She'd probably look through it for coupons first. Then she'd put it down and say something like, "Sounds interesting. Give me a recap when you're done." Then walk away. :grumpy:

I like the PLEBA mag idea. Is it possible they don't actually have one yet? They at the very least have to have a newsletter. No?

RedrocksU2 said:

HEY! Who's side are you on, anyway? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom