The Temple Bar: We have NJ, Buybacis, and ACRNMS, UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:

Did you forget your pills today? :sad:

smiley-pills.jpg

:lol:

I'm in such a bad mood and I don't know why or what to do with myself. Name something and I'll be pissed off :mad:

uggs and trains and texts bleh:| :|

that crap was this morning VP? wow...horrid.

and I guess you had a crap shift with your other manager tre (see I pay attention, sometimes)

I'm still in a NT loving mood and will probably inspire the wrath of you both so I'll leave now...

Night...don't let the chicken place burn your retinas :happy:

snowbunny00774 said:

and I guess you had a crap shift with your other manager tre (see I pay attention, sometimes)

:ohmy:

i sent him home halfway through the night :cool:

he is on his cell phone half the time, then he's yelling at people for talking to some friend of theirs that just came in. he's such a dumbass it's incredible. :|

I still have the cough! :happy:

It's getting even worse. I should have coughed up my lung by now. :uhoh:

WTF is up with us all being sick for so long?! :killintheface:

BTW - I heard that there were tix being sold tonight for $50. I'm kicking myself for not going. That would have been incredible.

On a postive note...

A co-worker brought in some clothes that she no longer wanted. I was one of the last persons to look the bag and the pickings were slim but I manage to get some fabulous jeans/t shirts for the mini fahs including an Audioslave t-shirt that sadly, is too small for me

Who is Michael Buble and why is he hated? Aside from his music sucking, but apparently, that's not a prerequisite to being hated around here. I assume he did something or said something bad about Bono?

Back
Top Bottom