The Temple Bar: We have NJ, Buybacis, and ACRNMS, UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been up since 5:30. :mad: And then I had to come in and "work". :mad: :mad:

Why are you awake? No sleep? All nighter? :drool: I think I'd have a breakdown if I tried that now.

I got 19 words wrong. I stink.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
Mitochondria = Power House of the cell. That's all I ever got from Bio, and I took it 3 times. Oh, and plant cells have walls, animals do not. I don't know why.

It's all about photosynthesis. That's all you need to know. Unless you live in Canada in the winter. :mad:

I thought he ditched you off myspace? buy the shoes anyway :drool:

If you're meeting up with the guy, it's a date. Even if he asks you to move furniture, as far as he's concerned, it's a date. So long as you don't share (too close) a bloodline, it's a date. Enjoy your date.

Wait - they have internets in classrooms now? Really? This will kill the doodle as we know it. :sad:

UberBeaver said:
If you're meeting up with the guy, it's a date. Even if he asks you to move furniture, as far as he's concerned, it's a date. So long as you don't share (too close) a bloodline, it's a date. Enjoy your date.

Wait - they have internets in classrooms now? Really? This will kill the doodle as we know it. :sad:

He's calling me but there was never any meeting discussed. This is why I'm confused. He asked if I was free, then said he'd be calling.

I wish I had a laptop so I could surf while in the middle of a boring lecture. I miss the doodles, I've actually been paying attention in (most) of my classes. Heh.

I got 19 words wrong on that test. I used to be an excellent speller as well. :sad:

I'm about to leave my house now to go to Starbucks. :drool: And then of course to work. :killintheface: But at least I've got really cute clothes on today, so that makes me happy. And it's Friday. Excellent!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

He's calling me but there was never any meeting discussed. This is why I'm confused. He asked if I was free, then said he'd be calling.

I wish I had a laptop so I could surf while in the middle of a boring lecture. I miss the doodles, I've actually been paying attention in (most) of my classes. Heh.

Oooh. I didn't know that. I don't know what's that called, but I dealt with it for years. :mad: 16 year-long showers and shit. Come On!

UberBeaver said:

Oooh. I didn't know that. I don't know what's that called, but I dealt with it for years. :mad: 16 year-long showers and shit. Come On!

This could be a "I'll call you and if we have a good talk then maybe I'll ask to see you tonight"

See, I already don't have high hopes for this. Best not to get them up anyway, then you can't be disappointed, right?

If I buy shoes at lunch everything will automatically be ok, right?

M I RITE?!!!!

Nope I'm still up. Yes allnighter :crack:

Was out of the house by 5:30

I got 19 wrong too :conspiracy:

ANY time you do something with a guy it's a date? Like a guy wouldn't just teach you to surf or fix your comp. or give legal advice etc. etc.

I do think April has a date :wink:

Back
Top Bottom