The Temple Bar: We have Beavers, Mornings and FREEEEEDOM!! UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TONS OF PUZZLES. I've even donated and given some away and still have a lot. Come on down, I bought 4 new ones over the weekend and started one of them the other night :happy:

Lila, Snow didn't even wish you luck. She just demanded tickets. She's not a friend. She should get nothing.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
My favorite puzzle is "What is my wife going to get mad at me about today" It's fun....and excruciating at the same time...:yes:

I suck at this one. It's like I don't even have the picture to look out, just a bunch of scattered peices and all i can do is sort through and hope to find the corners. But by the time you do that, NEW PUZZLE? WTF?

Snow is snow. She's a woman and there's just this understanding between us. And she loves puzzles. And is intelligent and usually has a stocked bar. What can I say. There's room enough for both of you. BTW, you guys know how to paint, right?

And for the single girls here. Just think of this as an added bonus. When you watch TV, you have no one (ie hubby :angry: ) mocking the show you are trying to watch and talking thru the whole fricking thing. WTF? Some things require mocking, sure, but not every show every time I turn the TV on :madwife:

Maddy & I were watching the U2 show in Hawaii Sunday night, and hubby comes in dancing & singing (if you want to call it that) and going on an on. And asking why Maddy didn't run behind to Larry's drumkit or Edge or all around the stage. After a while, it gets annoying :crazy: So think of that bonus while you are home alone.

Lila64 said:
Snow is snow. She's a woman and there's just this understanding between us. And she loves puzzles. And is intelligent and usually has a stocked bar. What can I say.

lmao...That's probably the best endorsement I've ever had :happy:

:sad:

Beav - we'll both go, you can paint...you're more caring and stuff as you pointed out :madspit:

No spoken words said:
I'm seeing Wicked in 2 weeks out here in Chicago. Plenty of theater out here, but, as was originally posted, there is just something special about seeing shows on Broadway.

Joerags. Welcome aboard.

I'm going on Sunday. It's my mothers 70th bday surprise. :)

OK, I got crazy skillz in Paint. You remember that map I made for Kat on how to cross the train tracks? SWEET! I'm in. I also like puzzles and I built a bar. That more than makes up for the intelligence differential.

LMPA - go to class. GPA > Batchelor #2(I hate not having a spell checker.)

Lila - I don't mock TV programs. I use that time as a distraction so I can run around and do my own stuff. :D

Reggie Thee Dog said:

You = so dead to me. :angry:

Originally posted by snowbunny00774
:mad:

:uhoh:

I know me, I'll probably go because as I'm leaving here guilt will get the best of me. And I'm not even Catholic.

Originally posted by redkat
I'm going on Sunday. It's my mothers 70th bday surprise.

Nice! Did I read that you've seen it before, though, or am I mistaken? :confuzzled:

Originally posted by beav
Spellcheckers are overrated. :drool: ;)

VintagePunk said:
You had me at "well stocked bar." :drool:

I never drink anymore. :sad:

I was never a drinker and can't tell you when the last drink I had was :sad: I thought I couldn't drink cuz of meds, but I got the ok from the doctor.

Beav - I don't need your computer paint skilz. I need your actual paint skills, like for the walls. You know, spackling, sanding, priming and painting. Sheesh. Men. And you wonder why snow gets a pass :tsk:

LMPA - Go to school :madwife: :wink:

UberBeaver said:
OK, I got crazy skillz in Paint. You remember that map I made for Kat on how to cross the train tracks? SWEET! I'm in. I also like puzzles and I built a bar. That more than makes up for the intelligence differential.

Lila - I don't mock TV programs. I use that time as a distraction so I can run around and do my own stuff. :D

wow you have me sold....take him lila. :rolleyes:

snowbunny00774 said:
Cali people...how far do you all live from Santa Monica/West La area?

Depending on traffic, maybe an hour or so

:corn:

I just printed about 20 pages, but my printer ribbon had jammed and didn't print
mad.jpg

I have a dot matrix :madspit:

I need a new one for this computer. Inexpensive would be a bonus. I have a laser printer connected to the other one. I just print a ton on this one, so... send your suggestions in. Thanks :nerd:

\lunch has arrived! Ah, the first food of the day :happy:

Lila64 said:
I have a dot matrix :madspit:

I need a new one for this computer. Inexpensive would be a bonus. I have a laser printer connected to the other one. I just print a ton on this one, so... send your suggestions in. Thanks :nerd:

\lunch has arrived! Ah, the first food of the day :happy:

:lmao:....dot matrix....Oh, you're serious...:eeklaugh:

I'm just teasin' ya Lila....:hug:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Closer than you...:giggle:

What's up? :hmm:

lol @ the picture I have of you giggling!!

IF IF IF I were thinking about maybe, possibly venturing out that way this year...there is a band I want to check out, and that's the area they would probably be playing...

Back
Top Bottom