The Temple Bar: We have Beavers, Mornings and FREEEEEDOM!! UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Cock bagel. :lmao:

April, you should go tonight. You can't let the behaviour of an asshole impact the way you interact with a potentially good guy. :yes:

Oh, but I'm sure there's a jerk just waiting to be unleashed in this one, too. Come on, he carries a gun for a living. :stereotyping:

Reggie :cute:

Fine, I'll take pity on you.

I'll go to school. It's not like I have anything like oh, meaningless sex to look forward to once I get home. :yawn:

Beav, was she pissed off and bitter when she met you and you fell in love with her? Cause if you say yes that'll give me hope. :heart:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Beav, was she pissed off and bitter when she met you and you fell in love with her? Cause if you say yes that'll give me hope. :heart:

Oh...we all put on masks when we're a courtin'....:sigh: I'm sure she came off all happy and stuff when Beav met her....He on the other hand was probably a complete asshole...which of course made him that much more attractive to her...:yes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yeah, she was. We worked together, and I remember seeing her in the office eating dinner, sitting by herself rolling her eyes at the people near by cause she hated them all and you could just feel it. This was like her first day there. :love: We got to talking later about how much we hated every single person in that airport. We still talk about how much we hate everyone. Except the cat and now the baby. Everyone else pretty much sucks.

I'm not cloning her, one is enough. Same for me. I would hate me if I met me.

UberBeaver said:

Yeah, she was. We worked together, and I remember seeing her in the office eating dinner, sitting by herself rolling her eyes at the people near by cause she hated them all and you could just feel it. This was like her first day there. :love: We got to talking later about how much we hated every single person in that airport. We still talk about how much we hate everyone. Except the cat and now the baby. Everyone else pretty much sucks.

Hating everyone. :love:

:yawn:

I've enjoyed catching up - entertainment level = 5 stars!

\damnworkgettingintheway

:sigh: See ya'll later if I can resist the blue crack :shifty:

UberBeaver said:

That is so fucking awesome. I mean that. :heart:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I tried watching the movie in Lila's sig the other day but I fell asleep because it took so long to get to anything....if it ever did.

I've never had a outside link in my signature :huh:

Thanks Drea :)

Cloning? As in Johnny Depp in Pirates? :combust:

Back
Top Bottom