The Temple Bar: We have Beavers, Mornings and FREEEEEDOM!! UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
You don't think he'll be looking for an 8 figure earning woman who likes to jello wrestle and is a huge wings fan? :wink:

:killinthefaceforyou:

yeah, after he got done being a shithead he offered to help christen it :killintheface: I had to go outside and remind the other guy he'd forgotten something :acidbath:

Oh, no doubt - and that would love to build stuff with him.

Actually if this one isn't that into hockey I wouldn't mind, or if he was but just managed his stress level for games a little bit better. :rolleyes:

I think I'm gonna crawl under a rock until all the bad ones find other poor unwitting suckers to be with.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Married guys don't count! :angry:

There's room under this rock, Snow, come and join me. Bring booze, like you said we may be here a while.

I think if I did find a good one I'd die from the pure shock of it.

sorry Reg - like she said - you don't count...we're talking about the available ones.

I'm on my way...I should probably arrange for deliveries, we'll be there that bloody long.

you don't have to worry about dying from shock...that scenario is unlikely at this rate :mad:

Okay, can I join you girls under that rock? :killintheface:

I got an email this morning from a stupid boy. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Why the fuck did he send it to me?! :angry:

it was that bad thora?

you've been acknowledged twice reg...not invisible :kiss:

I meant only bad ones with a few exceptions....please forgive

Whoa, I go away for a bit and I come back to the female version of Dashboard Confessional. :yikes:

Good ones get snatched up. I've noticed, though, that it seems much easier for men to meet "desireable" women in their 30s then it is for women to meet "desireable" men. This could be because men have a much broader definition of desireable than women. This could also be a misnomer as, aside from Joerags, I don't hear men talk about the dating scene all that much.

In high school and college I was a bitter asshole towards women, cause I felt like they always wanted someone that acted like me, but looked like not me. :mad: However, looking back, I AM VINDICATED, I AM ...whatever he says in that song- I don't think I ever got passed that line.

UberBeaver said:
Whoa, I go away for a bit and I come back to the female version of Dashboard Confessional. :yikes:

Good ones get snatched up. I've noticed, though, that it seems much easier for men to meet "desireable" women in their 30s then it is for women to meet "desireable" men. This could be because men have a much broader definition of desireable than women. This could also be a misnomer as, aside from Joerags, I don't hear men talk about the dating scene all that much.

In high school and college I was a bitter asshole towards women, cause I felt like they always wanted someone that acted like me, but looked like not me. :mad: However, looking back, I AM VINDICATED, I AM ...whatever he says in that song- I don't think I ever got passed that line.

Douche Monkey should write a song called "Crazy Bitch"....whatta ya think guys...:hmm:

UberBeaver said:

Awww, that brings back memories of having seen Dashboard Confessional for 6 shows in a row. :cute: :yuck:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Douche Monkey should write a song called "Crazy Bitch"....whatta ya think guys...:hmm:

That's been a rock and roll theme from Day 1. Let's do it.

VintagePunk said:

Awww, that brings back memories of having seen Dashboard Confessional for 6 shows in a row. :cute: :yuck:

Are you for real? I hope that was cause your daughter needed a chaperone.

:lol:

guys seem to either over communicate, or woefully under communicate, the happy medium ones seem to all be taken at this point in time.

Beav - Dashboard Confessional opened for U2 for all 4 TO shows, plus Chicago :lol:

That was the only good thing about missing TO4 - missing DC :wink:

I really question their opening act choices at times.

First show I ever went to = Disposable Heroes of Hipocrasy and Primus. :no:

During the summer before, it was rumoured that it was going to be Arcade Fire. That's when I ran out and bought Funeral. It wasn't, obviously. :madwife:

snowbunny00774 said:
:lol:

guys seem to either over communicate, or woefully under communicate, the happy medium ones seem to all be taken at this point in time.

Or they seem to be nice guys, until they take you to a movie and expect a blow job. Not that I was ever really interested in that guy, but still. Classy. :mad:

Or, they're good, upstanding guys even though things didn't work out, UNTIL they all of a sudden decide for the five hundreth time since they've met you, they can't be with you, casual as it was going to be. I knew the night I met him he was trouble and he has done his damnest to prove it, time and again.

VP that would rule! :cry: :yay: :hug:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Maybe I can be your GFY person. We can be like the female Beav and NSW. :tearsofhappiness: :hi5:

Correct response is "STFU." I feel bad for whichever of you has to be him.

I really question their opening act choices at times.

First show I ever went to = Disposable Heroes of Hipocrasy and Primus. :no:

U2 + Dashboard Confessional? That must've been a load of laughs.

First show I ever saw was Poison. Warrant opened. :drool:

There's actually a couple of their songs that I like...but six shows worth of whining about how his gf dumped him? :|

Hey Drea :wave:

I'm sitting here in my quasi-jammies drinking coffee (shut up, I know it's noon, but I'm still kinda sick :angry: ) and now I'm all paranoid that I could have an unexpected visitor. : paranoia:

Back
Top Bottom