The TEMPLE BAR: We got buybacks... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
Hay babes - how was the weekend away? I wanted to talk drunken hockey with you but you were mia :(

It was wonderful. Had some really good times with my family, and even met a hot boy! :drool:

I noticed your posts in the hockey thread. :lol: I'll be around for any further hockey talk - never fear! :D

snowbunny00774 said:
Thanks Beav - Yeah, the web based stuff does my head in.

It was really great - if you ever get the opportunity, do it :up:

They must have a webcam set set up around here so they could see the uniform :wink:

p.s. the Shaw quotes blew me away :love:

Hey - if you are ever going to come to Canada, you should come in the summer, get a sitter and just bring your wife - Niagara on the Lake has the Shaw festival every year - wine country, idyllic Inns, near the lakes and Shaw :heart:

That sounds awesome, good looking out.

Which quote?

Am I the only person in North America that thinks there's more important shit out there than Imus?

I was watching BBC world news last night and it really hit me (again) how pathetic and blissful American news is. Oye. Imus? WGAF?

Snow, when you said they were quoting GBS, I thought you meant Great Big Sea. :lol: :reject: I was thinking "what sort of maritime wisdom was that person imparting?" :hmm:

I had a very productive meeting today. I love when that happens. :drool:

UberBeaver said:
We should form a firm with Redkat. Coast to Coast and shit. If she doesn't like that idea - Hostile Takeover! :drool:

:love:

they're all in sandwich shops? :hmm:

Snow I don't think I completely understand what you did and it seems a bit :coocoo: but I'm glad it went well :wink:

UberBeaver said:
Am I the only person in North America that thinks there's more important shit out there than Imus?

I was watching BBC world news last night and it really hit me (again) how pathetic and blissful American news is. Oye. Imus? WGAF?

Our news is seriously shit. The thing is most americans don't know it, they don't realize they aren't hearing the real news.

On the radio this morning they pointed out hey when was the last time we thought of or talked about Imus. Maybe he has a book coming out or something. No press is bad press

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Edumacated people know better than that, Reg. :shame::wink:

I actually heard this at a college graduation party:

Me: Are you OK?

Drunk girl (puking): Yuh...why?

Me: You're puking on a closed toilet seat.

Drunk girl: Yuh, well my best fren gradutated tuh-day!

Me: Oh, let me get you another drink then!

ThoraSEB said:
I have absolutely no clue who Imus is. :reject:

Then again, I never watch the news, so I rarely know what's going on in the first place. :shrug:

Don Imus is a "Nappy Headed Ho". Here's proof:

bfireman.jpg

For those of you who are unedumacated:

Don Imus is long time talk show host, on CBS radio and MSNBC who called the Rutgers Women's Basketball team a bunch of 'nappy headed ho's' on his radio program. This of course brought forth calls for his resignation and wacko's (like Beav) to call for his head too! :ohmy:

Some of us thing that there's more important stuff to report about (like Anna Nicole's baby's daddy) than Don Imus...'nuf said...I'm o-u-t...OUT!!!

Well, he's hot. :lol:

He's got a few strikes against him, though. He's a year and a half younger than me, and he's kinda immature for his age. Maybe it's because of the company we were in, but I don't know. :shrug: And another thing - he lives in my parent's hometown, so that's not so cool.

Other than that, we hit it off really well. We have very similar tastes in things, he's absolutely hilarious, and seems like a fun person to be around.

ThoraSEB said:
Well, he's hot. :lol:

He's got a few strikes against him, though.

Can't being hot, just be enough? :eyebrow:

Women always have to put a damper on stuff...:sigh:

I mean I'm digging Jessica Alba, and completely forgetting all her flaws, like: Not living near me, not having any idea of who I am and last but not least not having sex with me.

Women...:tsk:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Can't being hot, just be enough? :eyebrow:

Women always have to put a damper on stuff...:sigh:

I mean I'm digging Jessica Alba, and completely forgetting all her flaws, like: Not living near me, not having any idea of who I am and last but not least not having sex with me.

Women...:tsk:

:lol:

Yes, being hot is definitely enough. :yes:

I'm just giving excuses as to why nothing will ever happen between us - it's the cynic in me coming out. :)

ThoraSEB said:

:lol:

Yes, being hot is definitely enough. :yes:

I'm just giving excuses as to why nothing will ever happen between us - it's the cynic in me coming out. :)

I mean if there is no long term relationship, short term hanky panky should at least be in the cards...:yes:

Gotta be a 'half-full' thinker when it comes to the opposite sex...:up:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I mean if there is no long term relationship, short term hanky panky should at least be in the cards...:yes:

Gotta be a 'half-full' thinker when it comes to the opposite sex...:up:

We'll see. :up: I hope so. He has my number, so the ball is in his court now.

Back
Top Bottom