The Temple Bar: We got balls... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!! seriously though. huge balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
I still have trouble with volume :( I want my beer in the fat glass

I'm sleep deprived and swore I'd get to bed early :wave:

Nice to know you're still around nsw :)

I can totally relate to the 6 year olds. It just looks like more. :drool:

So, NSW, since I've received no lengthy, wordy e-mail, how's Chicago treating you? :eyebrow:

No spoken words said:

I'll send you a lengthy, wordy PM tonight or tomorrow.
Even though your superpower is immunity to guilt, I feel like I've somehow cracked that, and guilted you into it. :( If you're too busy, I understand. No, really. :sad:

:shifty:

Jo, the word thingy is always troublesome, I just have something to blame it on tonight.

VintagePunk said:
Even though your superpower is immunity to guilt, I feel like I've somehow cracked that, and guilted you into it. :( If you're too busy, I understand. No, really. :sad:

:shifty:

Jo, the word thingy is always troublesome, I just have something to blame it on tonight.

You have not guilted me into it, trust me. I meant to reply, but, last night saw me out kind of late. I would not reply if I did not want to, you know that.

No spoken words said:

You have not guilted me into it, trust me. I meant to reply, but, last night saw me out kind of late. I would not reply if I did not want to, you know that.

But you're generally such a people pleaser.

Out kind of late? Do tell. :nosy:

Sorry Jo, but I think I need to have that shower. It's either that, or hack up a lung for the rest of the night. Nice to see you, though, and good luck with the job search!

I might stick my head back in for a minute when I'm done, if anyone's still around.

Work function, actually. A hosted dinner at a museum here in Chicago, about 100 people or so were in attendance. Was actually very nice, for a work function...I usually avoid things like that like the plague, but, this is my life now. :)

ETA - Later, VP.

I got your PM. Innnteresting. :hmm: I'll have to respond to that in a bit. I'm on the phone right now, but I'll either give you the Phil deets via PM or on the thread.

I can't sleep - again. :scream:

And even worse? When I was in the shower, I thought to myself "I'd better take some Tylenol before bed. Then I came downstairs and did several other things. Now I can't remember if I took it or not. :crazy:

VintagePunk said:
Details! Did you get to talk to him for long? Did you get pictures?

I got to talk with him for about 5 minutes while he signed my book. He's so funny and charming as hell. So much more gorgeous in person too! He asked me a bunch of questions, and told me that he'd be going home this morning to LA, and that he missed his family. We also joked about how much we loved Starbucks (he was drinking a latte of some sort, and I had a coffee in my hands as well), and that Canadians, especially Vancouverites, are totally crazy. He loved the city, and wished he had more time to explore. He was so cute and funny, and I totally swooned afterwards. :lol: :fangirlmoment:

One of the PA's said that he wouldn't pose for any pictures, since there were so many people in line, and doing that would make the wait so much longer, so I didn't get one of me with him, but I got a pretty good one when I was standing in line:

P5160026.jpg

It was fantastic! :D

ThoraSEB said:

I got to talk with him for about 5 minutes while he signed my book. He's so funny and charming as hell. So much more gorgeous in person too! He asked me a bunch of questions, and told me that he'd be going home this morning to LA, and that he missed his family. We also joked about how much we loved Starbucks (he was drinking a latte of some sort, and I had a coffee in my hands as well), and that Canadians, especially Vancouverites, are totally crazy. He loved the city, and wished he had more time to explore. He was so cute and funny, and I totally swooned afterwards. :lol: :fangirlmoment:

One of the PA's said that he wouldn't pose for any pictures, since there were so many people in line, and doing that would make the wait so much longer, so I didn't get one of me with him, but I got a pretty good one when I was standing in line:

P5160026.jpg

It was fantastic! :D

You got to meet Phil :cool:

Kat - I got there an hour before the signing began, and was very near the front of the line. I only had to wait about 15 minutes or so once it began, which was pretty good. At least I had a friend with me to keep me company while I waited.

VP - yeah, I could hear lots of girls around me gushing about him. :lol:

Hi fah!

redkat said:
twop? I don't speak canadian :wink:

I do remember taking a sleeping pill but I think the pill forgot it's mission :mad:

twop = television without pity

Damn problematic pills. Maybe you just think you took it? :hmm: Did you get a call that left you rattled, too? :happy:

Back
Top Bottom