The Temple Bar: We got balls... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!! seriously though. huge balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But Beav does not actually mean it. You do. You managed to inject the same letters with an exponentially greater amount of venom, thus taking a friendly running joke with Beav and turning it into a stinging rebuke towards me, and everything I stand for. Snow, remove thy beak from my heart.

No spoken words said:
But Beav does not actually mean it. You do. You managed to inject the same letters with an exponentially greater amount of venom, thus taking a friendly running joke with Beav and turning it into a stinging rebuke towards me, and everything I stand for. Snow, remove thy beak from my heart.

1. Really, you could feel the venom thought the internetz? I am getting better :up:

2. That's not my beak, it's my rapier.

snowbunny00774 said:

1. Really, you could feel the venom thought the internetz? I am getting better :up:

2. That's not my beak, it's my rapier.

#2 sounds like a punch line to a bad joke told by some borscht belt comedian in the 40's. And I mean that in a good way.

Snow, I'd have been crushed if you did not find that amusing, on at least 2 levels....and, so, as it turns out, it was I who was relying on you. And that's what life is all about. Sort of.

No spoken words said:
Snow, I'd have been crushed if you did not find that amusing, on at least 2 levels....and, so, as it turns out, it was I who was relying on you. And that's what life is all about. Sort of.

exactly

No spoken words said:
Oh, snap, M'Lady Punk is all up in this bitch.

I was about to go have a steamy shower in an attempt to uncongest (is that a word? I'm guessing no) myself, but now there are people here, and if I leave, you'll all go away. :(

I'm still working on the object permanence stage of development, as you can see. :shifty:

Hey Jo, how are you? :wave:

No spoken words said:
That's the first time someone quoted me to say hello to someone else. And that's what life is all about. Sort of.

alrighty then forrest, that's enough. take your box of chocolates and be quiet.

Hey VP - hope your mom is doing well, and with that I bid you adieu - it's my witching hour (go ahead, run with it) and I get to leave this bitch :drool:

VP, the word you're looking for is "decongest." :nerd:

C'mon, stay awhile! I should be going to bed, but if I do, you'll go away ... so it works both ways. Life works like that, sort of.

snowbunny00774 said:

alrighty then forrest, that's enough. take your box of chocolates and be quiet.

Hey VP - hope your mom is doing well, and with that I bid you adieu - it's my witching hour (go ahead, run with it) and I get to leave this bitch :drool:

The witch leaves this bitch. Adios Snow.

Holy crow....hello Kat.

jobob said:
VP, the word you're looking for is "decongest." :nerd:

C'mon, stay awhile! I should be going to bed, but if I do, you'll go away ... so it works both ways. Life works like that, sort of.

I'm sick and not particularly good with the word thing tonight. :madspit: ;)

See you Snow.

I still have trouble with volume :( I want my beer in the fat glass

I'm sleep deprived and swore I'd get to bed early :wave:

Nice to know you're still around nsw :)

Back
Top Bottom