The Temple Bar-We don't feel like dancin'....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have too much work to do, and so this serves as a nice distraction. I was at work from 8am-8pm, no lunch. Not a good start to the week.

Tomorrow is your performance?

Wow. Someone just called me a jester, I think.

How long will it take me to get over it? Hard to say, really...could be a day, could take the better part of a week. Then again, if being called a jester is the price I pay for someone referring to me as being "exquisitely humorous", then perhaps it's not so bad.

I'd dance if I had even the smallest modicum of dancing ability.

Reg & zootles are the only ones with walkers i believe.

No spoken words said:
I have too much work to do, and so this serves as a nice distraction. I was at work from 8am-8pm, no lunch. Not a good start to the week.

Tomorrow is your performance?

:yikes: that's too much work.

yeah, tomorrow night.:dancing:

the rockin edge said:
Reg & zootles are the only ones with walkers i believe.

:yikes: that's too much work.

yeah, tomorrow night.:dancing:

It was. :) Such is life, though...comes with the corporate stiff territory.

Tre, good luck tomorrow night, hope it goes as well as possible.

~BrightestStar~ said:

But then it wouldn't be very amusing now, would it? :p

That fine line between laughing with me and laughing at me concerns me, and so I'll refrain from dancing. Also, it's a public service, because one person's funny is another's "someone call an ambulance, that man is having an epileptic fit".

~BrightestStar~ said:
Wow, I'm watching a Giraffe...live in the middle of Africa :love:

Are you watching that link where the robotic camera is looking at an area near a watering hole? I watch that at work, sometimes, or use it as background sound if not using my Ipod. It's hypnotic. When I'm at work, it usually coincides with it being night time there, but once 6pm or so rolls around, it's day or day is fast approaching. That thing is awesome.

Yes! That's it!
I've visited the site off and on for a few months...but they recently got this streaming thing. And if I check at night ..aka...around now..it's awesome. :love:

No spoken words said:

That fine line between laughing with me and laughing at me concerns me, and so I'll refrain from dancing. Also, it's a public service, because one person's funny is another's "someone call an ambulance, that man is having an epileptic fit".

:lol:

It is awesome....I have it in my saved places at work, but not here at home. Glad someone else knows about it, even if it's someone that wants me to dance or possibly juggle strictly for her own amusement.

Night, Tre, let us know how the performance goes.

I can't help that I need constant amusement. :p

If it's any comfort...I promise I'll always laugh with you, and not at you. :flirt:

I love watching this thing. I've always loved Africain animals...since I was really little I was fascinated by them. So something like this...is umm..we've used the word awesome far to often in this conversation.
Thesaurus please?

Night Tredgy! :hug:
Sweet dreams and have fun tomorrow! I'll expect details.

~BrightestStar~ said:
I can't help that I need constant amusement. :p

If it's any comfort...I promise I'll always laugh with you, and not at you. :flirt:

I love watching this thing. I've always loved Africain animals...since I was really little I was fascinated by them. So something like this...is umm..we've used the word awesome far to often in this conversation.
Thesaurus please?

Night Tredgy! :hug:
Sweet dreams and have fun tomorrow! I'll expect details.

Tredgy, wow. I need an alternate name in that vein.

Let's see...something that's like awesome...great...fantastic...incredible...stupendous....amazing.......sublime......exquisite, even if that was used earlier.

I think that watching National Geographic specials and having a subscription to the magazine as a kid sparked and then held my interest in Africa and the animals that dwell there. I am not an animal lover or anything close to that, but, getting to watch animals habitate without distraction is fascinating to me, doubly so since it's occuring in Africa.

Do you keep your promises, Bri? May I call you Bri? Not Brighty?

:)

ETA - you're leaving, and so on that note, I suppose I shall, too.

It is.

Especially since I didn't get to talk to Brendan tonight. He called me and told me to go on AIM, and that's when all the trouble started with it. By the time it started working again, it was too late for me to call him back. :(

I can't sleep so I'm watching AD right now. Starting with season 1. Fucking brilliant.

No spoken words said:

Tredgy, wow. I need an alternate name in that vein.

Let's see...something that's like awesome...great...fantastic...incredible...stupendous....amazing.......sublime......exquisite, even if that was used earlier.

I think that watching National Geographic specials and having a subscription to the magazine as a kid sparked and then held my interest in Africa and the animals that dwell there. I am not an animal lover or anything close to that, but, getting to watch animals habitate without distraction is fascinating to me, doubly so since it's occuring in Africa.

Do you keep your promises, Bri? May I call you Bri? Not Brighty?

:)

ETA - you're leaving, and so on that note, I suppose I shall, too.

Oooh! How about Spokey? No...Oh! I know! Even better, we'll call you Pokey.

pokey_80s.JPG

I applaud your thesuarus like abilities. Good show, dear chap, Good Show.

Right, yeah...I'm sure you were looking at the animals in those National Geographics of your childhood. The well worn pages of the tribal editions is merely a coincidence.....:p

Is Mutual of Ohmaha, the same as National Geographic? I can't remember :hmm: Cause I defineatly remeber watching that...and the little scene & theme song they would do at the start of every episode...

"Brighty" :lol:!
Yes, of course you may call me Bri. Or Master. Whichever. :wink:
And I always keep my promises, except for those times when I dont. :angel:

:lmao:

I was a abnormal child....while all the other 10 year old girls had all their future children (and grandchildren's!) name's picked out...I had nada.

My future children will be named....Boy, Boy 2, Boy 3, or Girl, Girl 2, Girl 3...modulate as necessary.

Hopefully none will have to be named Boygirl...but hey, that's their choice....

And what bad history with name picking? :angry:

Poodle loves his name! :angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lmao:

I was a abnormal child....while all the other 10 year old girls had all their future children (and grandchildren's!) name's picked out...I had nada.

when you have you possible future child name picked out at age 10, you are very weird.:yikes: i can honestly say i never gave that a second of though.:wink:

the rockin edge said:

when you have you possible future child name picked out at age 10, you are very weird.:yikes: i can honestly say i never gave that a second of though.:wink:

But you're not a girl......or are you? :ohmy:

My future children will not have names...merely symbols that represent words that are impossible to pronounce.

:hmm:
And if I had, per se, 3 boys...people would refer to them as...
Boy
Child formerly known as boy
and the child formerly known as formerly known as boy.

And I would never get angry at the last one because that name would be a hell of a pain to shout....

ETA:
I gotta run to class.
Peace out.

And as I said, rock da house tonite. :rockon:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom