The Temple Bar - We are the vast minority - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No wai!!!!!!!
You really think the greasy breakfast sandwich is better than the flatbread???????

Their breakfast sandwiches aren't greasy! :lol: It's the least greasy breakfast sandwich you can get from any fast food place.

I like flatbread, but there ain't nothin' like a sausage breakfast sandwich on a bagel from Tim's. :drool: :love:

True, not as greasy as like McDalton's...but, meh, I guess I'm just not a fan. :(
I do love me some timbits though. I guess the DD version are Munchkins? I actually haven't had those in over a decade. But I won't, in case they taste better than Timbits (they probably do :wink: )

True, not as greasy as like McDalton's...but, meh, I guess I'm just not a fan. :(
I do love me some timbits though. I guess the DD version are Munchkins? I actually haven't had those in over a decade. But I won't, in case they taste better than Timbits (they probably do :wink: )

Yup - McGreasy's is just disgusting. :eww:

To each his own. :D I haven't been to DD in probably 9 years, so I have no clue what Munchkins are (unless of course you're talking about the Wizard of Oz...).

I knew I was right to propose to you. :love:

:sexywink:

Alright, I'm in a playful mood, so I'm going to post something for 2 minutes and y'all have to promise not to quote it or copy it. I will then remove it after the 2 minutes have expired.

Ok what was this? I missed it. Was it the BoMac crab? lol.

I also think Tims is biased. I can't play the rolly polly rim game because I only get iced coffee. This hurts.

Can you just ask for a hot coffee cup when you get your iced coffee? It's worth trying... Ah, how I love rrrroll up the rrrim to win, even though it's totally skewed towards East coast provinces winning more. :tsk: FAIL.

Ok what was this? I missed it. Was it the BoMac crab? lol.

Yup. :laugh:

Was this the picture that BoMac posted before?

3755321891_67f35c895d_b.jpg

This has been my screensaver for the past week (on the other computer)

:drool:

If the pic was something else, I demand a reposting. Or at minimum a PM.

\kthxbai :wave:

AWESOME picture! :drool:

Yeah, BoMac is ok, I guess :|

Morning, Sharon :kiss:

I'm headed to Chicago for Lollapalooza this weekend! Tomorrow night I get to have dinner with the lovely Shannon & Diana and their husbands. :hyper:

Luckyyyyy! Tell them I said "hey" :D

Back
Top Bottom