The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

That is one hell of a title, that's what's up. :D

I'm doin' alright, how 'bout yourself?

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Oh man...that's sux...sorry to hear that...:sigh:

But you're still playing with another team...I read that somewhere, right...:eyebrow:

That's a true fact: my parish CYO varsity squad.

I was going to post some info, and then I remembered no one here wants to hear me talk about high school social life related things.

Thanks.

(WARNING! High School Drama/Gossip Shit Ahead!)

I've mentioned a few times that there's two girls I like, only both girls have boyfriends. That's been true for over a year. But one of them broke it off with her boyfriend today (according to multiple sources and a Facebook notice). So, I don't know, but hopefully something good can come out of this.

(END OF HIGH SCHOOL SHIT! Carry on.)

My feelings are honestly that the coach never even considered me for it. They create a list of who they want back as opposed to picking the kids they're going to cut, which lends to not going through every player. He made comments to most of the players during the tryouts for this or that, but never to me. I honestly think he never even gave me a thought, which is why the whole thing has left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

But I've been cut by guys that honestly thought of everyone and I completely understand where they are coming from and where you are coming from. Only in this particular scenario have I felt a little gipped.

i took 14 players. 25 tried out. 8 of them i knew were going to be on the team before we even began tryouts. 4 were pretty much cut within the first hour. 4 others were more or less locks by the end of the second day. going into the third day i had 3 kids on my bubble competing for 2 spots. the kid who died in the end got cut, the other two made it.

Few shows make me angrier than Home Improvement. From Tim Allen to the annoying wife to the stupid neighbor all the way down to the youngest kid I fucking hate that show. Ugh. Just thinking about it pisses me off.

phillyfan26 said:
Thanks.

(WARNING! High School Drama/Gossip Shit Ahead!)

I've mentioned a few times that there's two girls I like, only both girls have boyfriends. That's been true for over a year. But one of them broke it off with her boyfriend today (according to multiple sources and a Facebook notice). So, I don't know, but hopefully something good can come out of this.

(END OF HIGH SCHOOL SHIT! Carry on.)

Pfan, do you actually read 3/4 of the posts in this thread? They're a hell of a lot less interesting (mine included) than this post. Good luck with the girl. License coming soon....maybe this girl.....good stuff.

UberBeaver said:
Few shows make me angrier than Home Improvement. From Tim Allen to the annoying wife to the stupid neighbor all the way down to the youngest kid I fucking hate that show. Ugh. Just thinking about it pisses me off.

It was taken care of within nanoseconds of the initial post.

I think I was confused for a moment because Fresh Prince wasn't on.

Never watched Home Improvement. I don't think I missed anything.

Pfan - a lot of times there's a lot of BS/politics going on in sports (duh). I watched it for the last few years with Maddy. Her coach & assistant coach (her dad) try to play fairly, and are more about teaching skills than in winning. And last year when her dad did coach, they started out on an 8-0 streak. In the end, the girls had a lot of fun and many were more into playing than when they had started. Some just lacked a bit of confidence, even being close to 6' tall. Hopefully that particular girls goes on to play HS Basketball.

They are still in practice mode twice a week at the moment, and begin games at the end of the month/beginning of December. I hear the team is really good - can't wait to see.

Back
Top Bottom