The Temple Bar - UYMFA Mother Nature & Bud Selig - The Phillies Win it Anyway!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

that is a great costume. and yes, the wonderful thing about halloween is it gives girls an excuse to dress like whores apparently. i had one almost run into me because using her rear view mirror when backing up is too much work. anyway, she was basically a slutty boy scout. why she was a boy scout and not a girl scout i don't know. but she had on this tight miniskirt and revealing tight top. as long as she has fun i guess.

Maybe she's always prepared?

Was she carrying a bag full of condoms?

Posting at work:

Just wanted to say a real quick "thank you" to the Bar for the distraction the past two evenings. You guys are good company and always make me laugh. I got some pretty crappy news from back East on Thursday morning, so, I needed the diversion.

I'll be off the site for a couple of days, but will be back by the end of the week.

Again, thanks. I know that I have a sarcastic and fiery demeanor on here, but your charisma and good humor are very much appreciated, doubly so the past two days!

Thanks, all.

:hug:

NSW,

I am sorry for your bad news and hope things will be ok. I know I enjoy ur sarcasm and firey nature. We will miss ya and look forward to your return.

NOT............... J/K!

HANG IN THERE.

New South Wales,

I'm saddened to hear of the bad news. I hope that things will turn out OK. I, too, use Interference as a diversion sometimes, so know that we're here to make each other laugh and feel better.

Except Elfa.

:wink:

:giggle:^

me too, with the crappy situation that I am in this is definitely a place of diversion and escape that comes with quite a few chuckles that are well needed in my life.

so know that we're here to make each other laugh and feel better.

BS-Flag-1.gif
Please don't speak for everyone :haughtyairs:

What's this "each other" shit? I'm here to make ME laugh and ME feel better. Not you fuckers
the-bird-1.gif

5 FUCKING GOALS IN 5 MINUTES AND 21 SECONDS!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

ETA: NSW, I'm sorry to hear about your bad news :hug: God knows I've used blue crack as a distraction as well, I'm glad we could help in whatever small way.

Mike, I just saw the message. As much as I mess with you, or maybe act mad at you, you're great, and I really hope whatever is wrong is ok now, or at least you are dealing with it all right. I should have suspected something was up last night, but I couldn't really be sure. I really hope you're ok.

Sorry to hear about the sucky news, NSW. :hug: Hope you're doing well, and that things are looking better for you soon.

I actually cooked a meal tonight for the first time in like ages. :lol: And I didn't ruin it! This is like a major accomplishment for me. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom