The Temple Bar - UYMFA Mother Nature & Bud Selig - The Phillies Win it Anyway!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How goes it?

Sounsds like you had fun, pfan. I hope one day we win the Stanley Cup or something, so I can go party in the streets with everyone. I was there in '94 for the riots, but that obvsiously wasn't a very pleasant experience.

See now, I know where you're trying to go with that, but all my friends work at Quiznos too, so I was WITH friends

Um...

Still not sure how that's defending myself though :hmm:
therethere.gif

night pfan.

I just noticed the no tags thing in the bar - is there a benefit to the tags at all?

and I'm done too. this day was way too long and tmw looks to be more of the same :happy: i'm gonna chill with a book and my bed. have a good saturday peeps :wave:

night pfan.

I just noticed the no tags thing in the bar - is there a benefit to the tags at all?

and I'm done too. this day was way too long and tmw looks to be more of the same :happy: i'm gonna chill with a book and my bed. have a good saturday peeps :wave:
:wave: night snow

btw if you read back to this, the tags can just like aid in searching for threads. but the search feature is just as useful.

night phail collins.

Phail Collins = win.

Best costume I saw tonight - guy dressed completely normal in jeans and t-shirt wearing a yarmuchle saying, "I'm not really Jewish." Also, not sure why, but lots of chicks dressed as whores - sailor whores, metal whores or just straight up whores. Kind of predominate theme. Then again, I come from a fucked up neighborhood, so ... yeah.

that is a great costume. and yes, the wonderful thing about halloween is it gives girls an excuse to dress like whores apparently. i had one almost run into me because using her rear view mirror when backing up is too much work. anyway, she was basically a slutty boy scout. why she was a boy scout and not a girl scout i don't know. but she had on this tight miniskirt and revealing tight top. as long as she has fun i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom