The Temple Bar ~ Turn that whiskey, boy into rain, wash it away!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

I'll say it one more time....I'd watch a spin-off titled "Buchanan". I wonder who else would watch....

i would :wave:

don't mean to pop in and then run, but i'm hitting the sack - got an exam to write for a job (typing test, that kind of crap) at 11 am, and if i do well i've got a decent-paying, full-time job for the summer. :up:

You went and posted in there. You're a brave lass.

Saw an insane Irish Spring commercial tonight and thought of you...not because it reminds me of you, but because the commercial makes me think of people seeing it and being reminded of you and telling you this and you plotting their demise...or you watching the commercial itself and plotting some lame-ass Ad Exec's death. I remember asking you if commercials like that piss you off. If I saw a commercial for "Jew River" deodorant, I'd likely get a little pissed.

No spoken words said:
You went and posted in there. You're a brave lass.

Saw an insane Irish Spring commercial tonight and thought of you...not because it reminds me of you, but because the commercial makes me think of people seeing it and being reminded of you and telling you this and you plotting their demise...or you watching the commercial itself and plotting some lame-ass Ad Exec's death. I remember asking you if commercials like that piss you off. If I saw a commercial for "Jew River" deodorant, I'd likely get a little pissed.

they asked for it :rolleyes:
and they ignore me anyway :)

:lmao: :heart: you rock!

they hardly ever play the commercials here anymore. I think they got the message!

Thanks for the correction Tre. And here I thought you really danced a lot in real life.

Snow, if I post in there, it's going to be so smarmy or insulting, I'll never forgive myself.

No spoken words said:

Snow, if I post in there, it's going to be so smarmy or insulting, I'll never forgive myself.

but that's just your way, no forgiveness needed :D

just think...all those people meeting bono and not washing for days :drool:

NSW - :yikes: you wouldnt want to see me try, it's pathetic. im doomed to be the guy making the music that other people dance to and fall in love to :sad:

snowbunny00774 said:

:champagnesupernova: and we're even.

so will you be getting more $$$ for your trip?

better yet :drool::combust:

yes, i dont know exactly how much more i'll be making yet though. later this week.

actually at the moment i dont think i have enough time left or money to leave on the trip this fall, may just have to put it back til 2007 sometime. i want a reasonable amount of money left over when i am return so i can move.:wink:

snowbunny00774 said:

but that's just your way, no forgiveness needed :D

just think...all those people meeting bono and not washing for days :drool:

The thing is, though, is that it's not really my way. Most of my non-Temple Bar posts are harmless. I don't start arguments or tell people how wrong they are, etc. I save my venom for in here, when I vent about some of these clowns. Trust me, there are some threads and journals that I'm dying to post in, but I don't.

Tre, you and me both....I'm such a fucking horrid dancer that it's borderline criminal.

snowbunny00774 said:
2007? that's crazy talk...you don't want to wait that long :no:

well i dont think i can afford it this soon. + im pretty sure i dont have the time i need to prepare in just 3 months.

it's not that far away, id rather wait until i have enough money than go now and spend every dime then have to save up from scratch to move out of here.

it's ok, ive rationalized this.:wink:

You know who is a nice guy? Just a good soul?

PhilK.

He blows me away.

And, Snow, I did not type that to prove that I'm not a prick 24/7. I was just reading a post of his and he just has a gentle way with words that I appreciate.

No spoken words said:
You know who is a nice guy? Just a good soul?

PhilK.

He blows me away.

And, Snow, I did not type that to prove that I'm not a prick 24/7. I was just reading a post of his and he just has a gentle way with words that I appreciate.

I know, he is. :up:

too nice really esp. on here.

tre :cute:
when you do get to go you'll have a blast.

what journals nsw? pray, do tell...

didn't see you pop in there phil...but yeah, too nice for this place!

No spoken words said:

The thing is, though, is that it's not really my way. Most of my non-Temple Bar posts are harmless. I don't start arguments or tell people how wrong they are, etc. I save my venom for in here, when I vent about some of these clowns. Trust me, there are some threads and journals that I'm dying to post in, but I don't.

You used to be downright personable in the setlist threads. Had me fooled. ;)

Back
Top Bottom