The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, no! I don't want to be the cause of anyone switching their sneezing technique!

It's good to know where you all stand on the issue, though. Should I ever attend a gathering with any of you, I'll be constantly reminding myself not to touch any of you on the arm. :wink:

U2democrat said:
Glad you made it through :up:

The good thing is my sister is in better health now than 4 years ago when she had my niece :up:

Thanks. :wink:

Yeah, hopefully it all works out.

Stop this bickering!!!

Look:

We ALL know, that people are the same, wherever you go, ok?

There is good AND bad. In everyone. We learn to live, and we learn to give each other what we need to survive, together........alive......

No spoken words said:
Stop this bickering!!!

Look:

There is good AND bad. In everyone. We learn to live, and we learn to give each other what we need to survive, together........alive......

Except the Irish.

No spoken words said:
Stop this bickering!!!

Look:

That's easy for you to say. You've never been in the small, non-elbow sneezing minority.

UberBeaver said:
I can if it's JUICE PIZZA!

JUICE PIZZA!

JUICE PIZZA!

JUICE PIZZA!

JUICE PIZZA!

JUICE PIZZA!

JUICE PIZZA!

JUICE PIZZA!

JUICE PIZZA!

JUICE PIZZA!

JUICE PIZZA!

JUICE PIZZA!
JUICE PIZZA!
vJUICE PIZZA!
v

JUICE PIZZA!
JUICE PIZZA!
JUICE PIZZA!

vvJUICE PIZZA!

JUICE PIZZA!
JUICE PIZZA!
JUICE PIZZA!
JUICE PIZZA!
JUICE PIZZA!
JUICE PIZZA!
JUICE PIZZA!

Ohhh, NSW, guess what happened!

I heard last Saturday that Elton John (who is obviously losing his mind and in the early stages of dementia) is playing two shows in Ontario - one way up north in Sudbury, and the other in Kitchener, sorta where my and Sarah's school is - the latter in a 6,500 seat venue. :drool: But, the tickets went on sale Friday, and sold out in 30 minutes. :sad:

VintagePunk said:
Ohhh, NSW, guess what happened!

I heard last Saturday that Elton John (who is obviously losing his mind and in the early stages of dementia) is playing two shows in Ontario - one way up north in Sudbury, and the other in Kitchener, sorta where my and Sarah's school is - the latter in a 6,500 seat venue. :drool: But, the tickets went on sale Friday, and sold out in 30 minutes. :sad:

Maybe you can wait until the day before and see who gets desperate on EBay or something???

No spoken words said:

Maybe you can wait until the day before and see who gets desperate on EBay or something???

They're going for un-fucking-real prices on ebay. :mad: I'm hoping that maybe...just maybe, they'll release a few the day before, or the day of. :fingerscrossed:

VintagePunk said:

They're going for un-fucking-real prices on ebay. :mad: I'm hoping that maybe...just maybe, they'll release a few the day before, or the day of. :fingerscrossed:

Sometimes the E-Bay prices come down right before the show....and, as you say, perhaps there will be a ticket drop.

Good luck!!!

The weird part of all this, besides the fact that he's only playing two shows in very odd, unlikely places is, when I saw him a year ago, it took quite a while for the venue to sell out, and, that venue is only maybe 90 minutes drive from the Kitchener show. People are strange.

I have two Doors songs on my iPod: Touch Me and Riders on the Storm.

That's it and that's the list.

Back
Top Bottom