The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Morning bar :wave:

The storms that have killed so far 48 people are on their way here.

The delegate count is crazy confusing, some have clinton up some have Obama up.

Regardless, it's a split, and this race goes on to Virginia.

:lol:

That avatar is so you. :cute:

Last night about 15 of us were watching NBC at 10 for the hour long special on Super Tuesday and we were judging the looks of everyone came on. What it came down to was someone less than good looking would come on to the screen and people would agree with me that they should just keep Brian Williams' face on the screen at all times despite his crookedness because he was easier to look at than most of the guests that came on :lol:

(The sound wasn't working on the TV so we ended up just becoming very superficial and judged everyone by their looks :lol: )

Peter Alexander on MSNBC! :yippie:

California voting problems :rolleyes:

I guess it depends on how long the labor takes? I don't know. I know nothing about birthing babies and I will remain blissfully ignorant about it. I just want to know that my nephew and sister are OK.

elevated_u2_fan said:
Morning Thora... You're up early. We got a butt-load of snow last night (more is apparently on the way) so I can finally commiserate with you.

Nah, that's not early. I just had my computer on at home before I left for work, which I don't usually do. Now I'm at work.

Sorry to hear about the snow. We're back to rain, rain, and more rain. But that I can handle.

unico said:
so thora...when are you coming to va?

How does in a few weeks sound?! :wink:

Good luck to your sis, Dem! It's different with everybody - sometimes giving birth can be extremely quick, other times it can be hours and hours and hours.

I'm just anxious.

With my niece it was about 10 hours I think...? But there was an infection and a week after she was born both she and my sister were back in the hospital and we weren't sure that either would make it through. They did and they're both very healthy, but it was quite a scare.

I'm actually going to attempt to go to both of my classes today.

I sent a frustrated but cordial email to the Dean of Students last night, in sum asking "Which do we sacrifice, our academics or our health?"

It'll probably fall upon deaf ears (or blind eyes in this case) but it's worth a shot.

Hey elfa, what's the weather like there? Did you get much snow? Our storm warning has been cancelled and turned into a freezing rain warning. Just a light dusting of snow here, but everything's ice.

unico said:
aw man...motion sickness? i was going for the hypnotic effect. i guess i did come on a bit too strong

How about using your avatar as your signature? Four blocks of Pichu spanking himself, and then have a still avatar.

It would make you out to be a Pokemon fetishist, but...yeah...

Back
Top Bottom