The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

Yeah, I'm really digging them a lot lately. I'd love to see them Live.

They're based in Montreal (although most are from Toronto) and live here when they're not on the road. A lot of the lyrics and melodies stem from living through our somewhat harsh winters as that's the time they do most of their writing and recording. (Or that's what they've said in interviews.)

unico said:
i think that's where most of the fym posters go to release their anger

I post there usually quite calm, but I'm most confrontational when pissed (i.e.: today's comment in which I said I felt older than people, meaning Diamond).

phillyfan26 said:

I post there usually quite calm, but I'm most confrontational when pissed (i.e.: today's comment in which I said I felt older than people, meaning Diamond).

he brings out the worst in me. i've stopped trying to level with him. it just isn't worth it.

I loved when he put me on his ignore list. It was a really random situation and just childish as all get out.

phillyfan26 said:
I loved when he put me on his ignore list. It was a really random situation and just childish as all get out.

oh man i remember that. i'm surprised he hasn't ignored me. i think the last time i talked to him was when i posted that video of the woman calling clinton a bitch, and said it was diamond in a wig.

elevated_u2_fan said:
I don't really pay attention to him... what does "dbs" at the end of each post signify anyway?

if it's a signature thing than i really hate that... people who sign every post look dumb imo...

elfa

When my plea to invade Canada is finally heard, and acted upon, I promise to install you as Duke of Winnipeg.

elevated_u2_fan said:
I don't really pay attention to him... what does "dbs" at the end of each post signify anyway?

if it's a signature thing than i really hate that... people who sign every post look dumb imo...

elfa

It's his initials. His name's Dave something.

elevated_u2_fan said:
nice, how does next Thursday work for you guys?

I can't make it. I'll be ... uh ... visiting my sick grandmother ... cousin ... uncle. Yes, my sick uncle.

Maybe there's a photo of it popping out of his chest like that woman on the commercial last night.

UberBeaver said:

elaborate. Is this a Hillary vs Obama thing?

i am very elaborate i know. yes it is. i may go to missouri to vote there since i already voted here.

No spoken words said:

QFT.

Tre, yes, I'm an advocate of invading Canada, once we're done with the Middle East. I just feel that enough is enough.

We take Winnipeg first.

invade canada, give texas back to mexico. :up:

Back
Top Bottom