The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
You really root for all of the Big 5?

Nationally, yes. I'd probably rank them against each other or at least in more local play like this:

1. Villanova
2. St. Joe's
3. Penn
4. Temple
5. LaSalle

But, like I said, when they're in the tourney, I root for all of them.

IMG_3459.JPG

8ish. It's a "kinda when I get here" sorta of thing. Usually around 8. I was eating some frosted flakes @ home when I wrote that. Pfan was probably up all night hitting "refresh" hoping I'd post something. By 6:53 he'd probably begin early stages of dimentia and posted that. Then I assume he got ready for school.

Morning bar :wave:

I'm going to attempt to cough and sneeze my way through one of my classes today.

I'm going to skip my 1o'clock class because it's on the far end of campus and I seriously don't think I'd make it that far, because I felt like I was going to pass out walking just halfway across campus.

I'm feeling better with a lingering cough and a sore nose from all the tissues I've been using :lol:

However my energy level is still at about 50%, all I've done so far today is taken a shower and fixed 2 poptarts but i'm already exhausted. :sigh:

U2democrat said:
I'm feeling better with a lingering cough and a sore nose from all the tissues I've been using :lol:

However my energy level is still at about 50%, all I've done so far today is taken a shower and fixed 2 poptarts but i'm already exhausted. :sigh:

too bad the dvd doesn't come out til march. i know that would revive you :wink:

Richard Massey :drool:

I had a very PLEBAn-ish dream last night...what sets it apart from a true PLEBAn dream is that it didn't get dirty :shifty:

Anyway, nothing much to it other than I was standing at the B-Stage and Edge was up there doing his guitar stomp thing, at one point he looked down directly into my eyes and I swooned. When I told my friends about it after they laughed at me. :sad:

So yeah. That was my dream. Kind of a delayed U23D response.

When it opens up to regular theaters with the 3-D capability on the 15th I'm going to go home and drag my parents to it because it'll be playing at the theater we usually go to. :up:

awesome! i'm gonna drag some of my nonu2fan friends too. i made one friend sit through zoo tv last year. she did really like it. macphisto had her rolling. so im gonna bring her on board. im excited to see it again!

UberBeaver said:
I still don't get that entire topic. Is it just a "fight the power" type thing?

As I see it, it started out at an attempt to demonstrate his awesomness. Unfortunately his reading comprehension skills lack and he put his feeble attempt smack in the middle of the No U2 zone. When people pointed it out to him he chose to further demonstrate his awesomness and hit back with his rapier wit blah blah which really doesn't exist in a measurable form at all. Since there's nothing people love more than a puffed up gassbag he's been the victim of an online game of cat and mouse for pages and pages. I usually feel sorry for the mouse except this time.

For me, it's not a worthwile thread until Yolland or Dalton makes an appearance. I was pleased.

Dalton wins, Gassbag MacPhails.

lynnok said:

As I see it, it started out at an attempt to demonstrate his awesomness. Unfortunately his reading comprehension skills lack and he put his feeble attempt smack in the middle of the No U2 zone. When people pointed it out to him he chose to further demonstrate his awesomness and hit back with his rapier wit blah blah which really doesn't exist in a measurable form at all. Since there's nothing people love more than a puffed up gassbag he's been the victim of an online game of cat and mouse for pages and pages. I usually feel sorry for the mouse except this time.

For me, it's not a worthwile thread until Yolland or Dalton makes an appearance. I was pleased.

Dalton wins, Gassbag MacPhails.

:love:

weird...usually the professor sends an email or something. is there something in the syllabus that says that class is elsewhere today?

oh and sidenote: your campus is freakin small! i've never been to and from a class in such record time even when i lived on campus.

Back
Top Bottom