The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

lol. Congrats on the Giants. And FYI - The Islanders suck.

Bloody Mary = tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, tabasco, Wostershire, salt & pepper, horse radish. They're delightful.

Thanks...my passion for them is not quite as strong as it is for the Steelers, but this is the one sport where I love 2 teams.

The Islanders are in a shit spiral right now.

:hi5:

I loved Paul Young when I was in junior high. And then I didn't think about him much until a few years ago, when I got the Live Aid DVDs for Christmas. I watched his set and was all "DAMN. That man puts on a show!"

cori - I'm definitely up for some karaoke! :lol:

When I was in Seattle for Bumbershoot in September, a couple of us went to Triangle and did karaoke there. We were all pretty drunk, so I don't know what kind of a place it normally is, but we had a good time.

I'm not familiar with Triangle. What neighborhood was it in?

My friends and I have a couple of favorite places, but the best is Seattle's Best Karaoke, where you rent a little room and sing your ass off, just you and your friends.

It's a little pricey, but totally worth it to get to sing as much as you want and not have to wait through 20 drunk people until you get your turn.

Great song selection, too. :up:

Freemont. My friend (that you met when we went for coffee) lives pretty close to Triangle, so we just walked.

That place sounds like fun. I seriously love karaoke, and am always up for it. :D

Oh, duh! I knew it sounded familiar - I've been there! Fremont is close to where I live.

We'll have to congregate for some drunken karaoke sometime!

Back
Top Bottom