The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:

no. that's not how we do it.

OFS:keerist does it ever stop?
lightingzapA.gif

I'm sure it'll be on youtube! :wink:

Hell, it probably already is. Last years and stuff... apparently this year it's the 4th Puppy Bowl.

unico said:
:shocked: holy crap the puppy bowl is filmed in Silver Spring??? I'm going next time! I'm gonna barge in and be like "substitution!" and take them all home with me.

Hahaha good one! :hi5:

unico said:
:shocked: holy crap the puppy bowl is filmed in Silver Spring??? I'm going next time! I'm gonna barge in and be like "substitution!" and take them all home with me.

:lol:

If I ever worked in any profession involving puppies, I'd take 25 of them home at the end of my first day, and then once I had to step over puppies to move anywhere, I'd have to rethink my career direction. I can't resist them. :heart:

My reaction at the end had to be muted because one of my friends I was watching with is a DIE HARD Pats fan and was seriously crying and taking it personally.

But here I'll let it all out. WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! THE MANNING BROTHERS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! THE GIANTS DEFENSE SHUT DOWN PRETTY BOY BRADY!!!!! TAKE THAT BILL DOUCHEBAG BELICHICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

U2democrat said:

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! THE MANNING BROTHERS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! THE GIANTS DEFENSE SHUT DOWN PRETTY BOY BRADY!!!!! TAKE THAT BILL DOUCHEBAG BELICHICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

no one ever got a medal for being subtle. don't hold back, you're with friends - how do you really feel?

big brother as in the manning i'd like to fu ss over.

caesar as in the drink. not the salad, have had lots of that. not that you could tell.

Finishing that 30 page paper, finally.

It ended up 18, but they don't give a shit.

UberBeaver said:
Hey Zoots - until there's a Tom Petty 3D movie, he has no choice but to rip off U2.

I bet NSW is weeping right now. Probably all curled holding onto his blankie, calling home and shit. Pffft.

Oh, fuck off, I would never call ho.....

No spoken words said:

Agreed, and it's not just because 1/3 of his "National" stories are about Boston area sports. I'm just so tired of reading about his lame-ass friends and his Dad, it's, as you say, recycled crap. Go away.

I just spoke to MY Dad, a life-long Giants fan, he's kind of choked up, he's so happy. I'm thrilled for him. He said the only thing missing was not being able to watch with me.

Dad. :hug:

Oh.

:)

UberBeaver said:
This was the one you were worried about the other day with the snow day, pfan?

What's in a caesar drink? Is it like a bloody mary?

clamato juice, vodka, and ideally lots of the rimmer has fallen in. serve with celery. I didn't do that, no unneccesary celery deaths on my account. don't know what a bloody mary is- if it only has tomato juice I might like it better. I had to stop drinking them when I realized what the "bits" in my drink might be :(

Back
Top Bottom