The Temple Bar - Tinsel is like MUYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about swine? Do you dig on swine?

Pigs a filthy animal. But yes, I do dig on swine.

this is entirely possible, especially if you don't like chicken. chicken and turkey are pretty bland on their own, it's all in the way you prepare it.

I dunno. I've had it prepared multiple ways, I just never enjoy it. I do like Buffalo Wings though.

that's cuz chicken wings are :drool: - if you don't like it, you're either a vegetarian or crazy. which is the same thing, really.

I remember the first time I had Buffalo Wings. I am a picky eater, and was reluctant to try them, but a bunch of us would always hang out after work at the Ground Round of all places, and they had 5 cent Buffalo Wing night on Thursdays. I tried one, and, yeah, they're fucking awesome, and I've been happy ever since.

The end.

Does it come with stuffing? I could eat endless amounts of turkey if it came with good stuffing.

My grandma makes the best stuffing :drool:

/random

This was from forever ago, but yeah, we had very good stuffing with it. Excellent stuffing, in fact. My mom's recipe she's been making forever. :drool: We finished it last night though, so boo.

I remember the first time I had Buffalo Wings. I am a picky eater, and was reluctant to try them, but a bunch of us would always hang out after work at the Ground Round of all places, and they had 5 cent Buffalo Wing night on Thursdays. I tried one, and, yeah, they're fucking awesome, and I've been happy ever since.

The end.
ground round. wow. i haven't thought of that place in forever. glad to see you saw the light.

A couple more posts and my work here will be done :drool:

I'll have it down to 0 in no time.

why are we eating pigeons? would scrolling enlighten me?

hows everyone's day going? well I hope :cute:

not too bad, you?

I once ate pigeon.

And, yes, it tastes like chicken.

eww, that's like, one step up from seagull...

I think the most adventurous thing I ever ate would be something like oysters…

Now that I’m veg though, I suppose I eat all kinds of stuff that scares meat eaters…

why are we eating pigeons? would scrolling enlighten me?

eww, that's like, one step up from seagull...

It was while I was living in China. Pigeons are consumed there like chicken is here, and they have pigeon-specific farms, so it's not like they capture any old pigeon off the street and cook it.

I basically had to eat it so as to not insult my host. It was alright, nothing to write home about.

It was while I was living in China. Pigeons are consumed there like chicken is here, and they have pigeon-specific farms, so it's not like they capture any old pigeon off the street and cook it.

I basically had to eat it so as to not insult my host. It was alright, nothing to write home about.

ahh, say no more, there are a lot worse things you could have eaten in China :shudder:

You could have told him that eating pidgeon is an insult in Canada. Then thrown a shoe @ him and busted out into some crazy martial arts moves. That would have fucking ruled.

ick. nice of you though.

I just found two chocolates I hadn't scarfed before the break :drool:

people in the thread. 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom